KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 7/5 "ACTION"

Season 7 Episode 7/5 "ACTION"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 7 Episode 7/5 "ACTION"

CHRISTINA MILIAN GUEST STARS — The residents of Smallville are thrilled when “Warrior Angel,” a movie based on a comic book, begins shooting in town. However, after the lead actress, Rachel Davenport (guest star Christina Milian) takes off in stunt car with cut brakes, Clark (Tom Welling) must step in to stop the runaway car. Unfortunately, an obsessed fan witnesses this heroic event and decides Clark is a real life superhero, whose girlfriend Lana (Kristin Kreuk) must be eliminated so Clark can fulfill his destiny. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) discovers Lionel (John Glover) at the cabin.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:47 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Ooops, forgot to mention that clips are up over at The CW's site.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:21 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Can anybody help me out and explain why Lana had [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lionel locked away and why she has a secret office recording Lex?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 01:45 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

one word: Vengeance

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 02:00 AM
SupezM'

Best episode of the season in my book.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 02:03 AM
SupezM' is currently offline Click here to Send SupezM' a Private Message Find more posts by SupezM' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
one word: Vengeance
Wow! I may never make a girl angry again.

Originally posted by SupezM'
Best episode of the season in my book.
I liked it too. It was a darker show than usual.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 02:06 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

That was actually a good episode. And I have to say, since the series began, this is the first episode where I actually liked Lana... sort of. There was still the tolken damsel in distress moment, but for the most part she was the predator. It's so much better than her constantly being the vicitm.
Did Lionel seriously murder that woman???? Holy crap! I mean I know she was holding him prisoner and basically torturing him, but still. All in all it was pretty good.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 04:15 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I thought i was watching saw 4 for a while...

anyways, good episode cause Christina Milian was hot as hell

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:55 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphiremouse

Re: Season 7 Episode 7/5 "ACTION"

Originally posted by ~JP~
CHRISTINA MILIAN GUEST STARS — The residents of Smallville are thrilled when “Warrior Angel,” a movie based on a comic book, begins shooting in town. However, after the lead actress, Rachel Davenport (guest star Christina Milian) takes off in stunt car with cut brakes, Clark (Tom Welling) must step in to stop the runaway car. Unfortunately, an obsessed fan witnesses this heroic event and decides Clark is a real life superhero, whose girlfriend Lana (Kristin Kreuk) must be eliminated so Clark can fulfill his destiny. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) discovers Lionel (John Glover) at the cabin.
actually it was during a scene on the set that clark caught a real bullet. that was when the assisant director or whoever he was for the film knows clark is a real life superhero. not at the start of the episode when the brakes and accelerator were rigged. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:14 PM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Great episode...maybe in the top 5 ever I thought.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 10:12 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Based on this episode I am sure Clark can already fly. Hes mentally keeping himself from full form flying.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:17 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scary

Great episode

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 04:30 PM
scary is currently offline Click here to Send scary a Private Message Find more posts by scary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote