KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 7/9 "GEMINI"

Season 7 Episode 7/9 "GEMINI"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 7 Episode 7/9 "GEMINI"

Chloe and Jimmy are stuck on an elevator with a bomb, and Jimmy really doesn't understand why Chloe uses her one phone call to contact Clark.
- The "Gemini" in this title refers to a new experiment Lex is working on, much like Project: Ares and Project: Mercury before it.
- This episode has enough twists, turns, and surprises, you'd swear it was a season finale.

thnx to k-site

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:34 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Re: Season 7 Episode 7/9 "GEMINI"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
Chloe and Jimmy are stuck on an elevator with a bomb, and Jimmy really doesn't understand why Chloe uses her one phone call to contact Clark.
- The "Gemini" in this title refers to a new experiment Lex is working on, much like Project: Ares and Project: Mercury before it.
- This episode has enough twists, turns, and surprises, you'd swear it was a season finale.

thnx to k-site

A bombed elevator shouldn't be too hard for Clark. Thanks again JP!

PWNT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:59 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

This episode should be really interesting, I hope to see a lot of action & I look forward to those twists & turns they're talking about.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:37 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 04:04 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Freaking FINALLY! A new Smallville episode this week. eek!

and then another damn hiatus. mad

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:15 AM
Magee

Originally posted by Arachnid1
A bombed elevator shouldn't be too hard for Clark. Thanks again JP!
Yea but you know its gonna be a bomb made out of kryptonite which seems to be an abundant material on Earth. In reality the fragments of rock from krypton would take millions of years to reach the planet and the chances of them actually landing would be astronomical. wink

Last edited by Magee on Dec 12th, 2007 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 08:19 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Magee
Yea but you know its gonna be a bomb made out of kryptonite which seems to be an abundant material on Earth. In reality the fragments of rock from krypton would take millions of years to reach the planet and the chances of them actually landing would be astronomical. wink
And the chances of a man running at the speed of light and not destroying everything are?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:06 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Magee
Theoretically to SMALLVILLE they would of landed when Clark did.

Alright episode, everything's getting loveydovey though.

I like Bizzaro, but why would he help Chloe?

And, Chloe reminds me of E.T.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:31 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

*sigh* 50 more days until a new episode sad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:23 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Watched Gemini earlier, good show. A few spoilers...

Julian...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Julian is actually a clone

Chloe...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Chloe was trapped in an elevator with Jimmy and she told him and later showed him her healing powers

About Lex...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lex bought the Daily Planet, but Julian is still Lois's boss

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 05:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Theoretically to SMALLVILLE they would of landed when Clark did.

Alright episode, everything's getting loveydovey though.

I like Bizzaro, but why would he help Chloe?

And, Chloe reminds me of E.T.
im sure its all apart of bizzaros plan... maybe he needs her?

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:15 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Also about 2nites episode....

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Clark was actually Bizarro

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 07:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Has the Smallville people been watching Heroes? Thats two straight shows with a surprise at the end. lol

Probably the first time that this show actually surprised the crap out of me.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:18 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Great ep. Bizzaro at the end shocked me..

I kinda had a clue but i didn't know it was Bizarro. It's like Clark wasn't himself. He had this smirk towards the last half of the show that bothered me.

Also, why would he save Chole? And JP, what do you mean 50 days till the next Ep?

If so, NO!!

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:11 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Im glad it wasnt Clark, because all that Lana bullshit was pissing me off. I think Bizarro is trying to simply take over Clark's life, so he is doing what Clark would do(saving Chloe).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:18 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I'm glad it was Bizzaro, this should prove interesting.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:06 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

It's interesting that Bizarro is more understanding towards Lana's pain than Clark. That was a tip off to me right away. I'm glad though that Julian is actually a clone. They would have had a very hard time really explaining to the fans that Julian never died. It makes more sense that Lex would try and create a family that way. I would say that Lex needs therapy but the last time he tried to get therapy he was drugged with halucinagens then electricuted by his own father. It's hard for me not to have compassion for the guy. However when he murdered Adrian it was pretty cold. I mean that was so cruel.
I wonder if Lex will fire chloe from the daily planet? I mean now that he's the owner an honest story about Luthercorp will not get printed.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:02 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Lex screaming "you arent my brother" really hit and made me realise that Lex truly is insane. I mean we know he is pretty much evil, and does terrible things, but now you see he is literally insane.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:09 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

this was a great episode, glad i can say that about smallville now cause im not too into this season... and bizarro really did shock me, i had no friggin idea lol...

and yes... lex is insane, pretty deep moment when he said "YOU ARENT MY BROTHER!" and bam, shot to the chest..

that was great.. and creepy

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 03:26 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bizaro should be very interesting when SmallVille returns..

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 05:22 AM