KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 7/18 "Apocalypse"

Season 7 Episode 7/18 "Apocalypse"
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Season 7 Episode 7/18 "Apocalypse"

(please log in to view the image)

The Description says---James Marsters brainiac is back, and as his decious plan to take over earth continues to unfold, Clark is having a pity party. "Since the day I arrived, all I've brought is suffering and death," he frets in this weeks 150th episode of smallville. "meteor freaks, phantoms, brainiac. If I never reached earth, none of them wouldve ever been here." Right on cue, his own version of it's a wonderful life plays out when his kryptonian dad, jor-el, enables the future superman to experience what would have happened had his rocket ship never landed in kansas. In this alternate reality, Lois is a Pulitzer prize-winning reporter for the daily planet, and lex is president. needless to say things are not better on earth without clark, and to save the world from apocolypse, he teams up with lois--evoking some classic superman mythology moments, including a newsroom collision between the future lovers reminciscent of Christopher Reeve and Margot kidders meet-cute-and-clumsy from superman:the movie, says executive producer al gough "this just proves that no matter what the reality is, clark and lois are destined to be with each other."

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 12:51 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Apocalypse Stills

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 12:55 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Miss.Lane in handcuffs? evil face

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 02:38 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

God, she is hot.

Sounds like a good episode, besides the b*tching part. Didn't we pass that phase?

PWNT

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:02 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
God, she is hot.

Sounds like a good episode, besides the b*tching part. Didn't we pass that phase?

Yeah I was just about to say the same thing.
For me I think the coolest part will be to see Lex as president. Other than that I really don't want to see Clark whining and moaning.

Hey wait a minute. What is episode 17? I think that got skipped over in the forum. I hope they don't drop the arch they just created. We need to continue with Lex's descent into darkness (no pun intended)
The commercials all show Lex coming upon the fortress... I swear to god if he doesn't find the fortress in this thursday's episode I'm going to be doing some serious ranting again. LOL

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:41 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 03:53 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 07:03 AM
Badabing
Karen

I enjoyed the episode. But I'm wondering about Lex and Kara at the end. What twists are ahead?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:14 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

It wasn't the best episode I've ever seen but it didn't suck as much as Sleeper.
I really enjoyed seeing Lex as pure evil ready to stupidly destroy the world in a blind lust for power.
I was a little annoyed that the first thing Clark says when he gets to krypton is Let go of Lana or something to that effect... He says he cares about her, yet he won't tell Lex it has anything to do with Milton Find. When Lex might actually have the ability to help her.

I think the reason she's still affected by Milton is because he's self replicating. Kara only killed one copy. There may be more out there.

It was interesting to see that Lana, Chloe, Martha and Johnathan's lives are better in a way without clark. Maybe not in the grand skeme of things but they seem pretty happy. But Lex is waaay worse. I guess Clark balanaces out the good and evil so to speak.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 05:04 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I didnt like the fact that Clark traveled to Krypton so easily(past time Krypton no less). They gave no explanation as to how he got there(Dont say Jor-El because if he had that type of technology then he wouldve saved Krypton by going back in time himself and change things so Krypston wouldnt explode). I did find that stupid that Clark asked about Lana as soons as he got there, wtf? Overall, it wasnt a bad episode but the ending needed more work(inexperienced director?(Tom Wlling))

BTW, Lois was extremely hot last night.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 05:28 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Sucked.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 02:50 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

All this did was show us how cool Smallville could of been if they hadnt ****ed up a million times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:43 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I30ND

I just have one question... I think the answer is probably obvious, but who are thte Teegs? I feel like I recognize that name, but I can't remember anymore.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 06:48 AM
I30ND is currently offline Click here to Send I30ND a Private Message Find more posts by I30ND Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote