KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » origin

origin
Started by: Mikaela0425

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mikaela0425

origin

unfortunately I wasn't in their at the beginning when the show began its run, but for as long as I can remember I've been a loyal supporter of Superman ever since I was a kid, as a kid I wanted to dress up like the man of steel and save the lifes of innocent civilians from the evil clutches of superman's most complex villain Lex Luther, and stop him from taking over the world. as a kid I always used to watch the original Superman movie and always wondered what would have happened if Clark would have fell in love with the cheerleader, that said hello to him as he reluctantly cleaned up the mess that the football team left behind for him to do as it turned out that girl was Lana. what would have happened if the story was a little bit different, if Lana was the one sitting on the train and watching Clark run ahead of the train. what if it would have been Lana working at The Daily planet instead of Louis she would have been the one who wrote the article I spent the night with Superman. what if, what if, just what if. unfortunately as a little kid I had no idea that one day I would have all the answers to the questions I had formulated about the Superman and for that matter all the questions I had about the women in Superman's life . so finally in junior high my friend turned me on to the show that he called smallville and from my first episode I was hooked I love the fact that, this version of the Superman story Clark's love interest is Lana and not louis from the very beginning I was a Clark and Lana fanatic I love them as a couple, the one thing that drove me absolutely bonkers is it took them four seasons to finally say those four words that change things forever between them , and further more it piss me off I hated the fact that Clark didn't trust Lana enough to tell her his secret. I mean if Chloe could keep his secret why was it different aren't you supposed to tell the woman that you love most in this world everything, and anything about yourself, and shouldn't you in trust that she will take what every you have to say and keep it to herself no matter what happens, if Clark would have done that early on, I believe there relationship would have been filled with much more happiness for both of them. and they wouldn't have had that secret hanging over their heads to start with. one of my favorite episodes of smallville ever is reckoning, I swear when I saw the coming attractions for this episode I said finally he is going to tell her finally she will no who her guardian angel has been throughout out all these years, so to sit the least I was expecting something special and believe me when Clark said those words to Lana in the privacy of his fortress will you marry me I went crazy I said it can get any better than this, but I was wrong it was too good to be true Lex Luther ruined everything Lana died simply because of his inability to except failure and except defeat not only did Clark lose the woman he loved, for a brief moment but he also lost his father the man who made him into the man that we see before us today. that episode was great it's a shame that it had such a tragic conclusion. when it comes to this season I promised myself if Lana left smallville I would do the honorable thing, and also leave because now as much as I don't believe it the show can only go, in one direction and that is the direction that I don't want to be around to witness. after season after season of watching Clark and Lana and can imagine anyone else with him and frankly I don't want to. something told me to hang around for a little while longer to see what happened. but no matter what happens I will always believe, that Lana and Clark were meant for each other no matter what the circumstances present , does anyone else out there on the form love Clark and Lana as much as I do?? well I guess that's enough info for my first thread of many. once again I would just like to say it will be a pleasure writing with other smallville fans on this form.

until next time yours truly.

Lana

Attachment: 512.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 07:07 PM
Mikaela0425 is currently offline Click here to Send Mikaela0425 a Private Message Find more posts by Mikaela0425 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

k

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 09:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

Re: origin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mikaela0425
unfortunately I wasn't in their at the beginning when the show began its run, but for as long as I can remember I've been a loyal supporter of Superman ever since I was a kid, as a kid I wanted to dress up like the man of steel and save the lifes of innocent civilians from the evil clutches of superman's most complex villain Lex Luther, and stop him from taking over the world. as a kid I always used to watch the original Superman movie and always wondered what would have happened if Clark would have fell in love with the cheerleader, that said hello to him as he reluctantly cleaned up the mess that the football team left behind for him to do as it turned out that girl was Lana. what would have happened if the story was a little bit different, if Lana was the one sitting on the train and watching Clark run ahead of the train. what if it would have been Lana working at The Daily planet instead of Louis she would have been the one who wrote the article I spent the night with Superman. what if, what if, just what if. unfortunately as a little kid I had no idea that one day I would have all the answers to the questions I had formulated about the Superman and for that matter all the questions I had about the women in Superman's life . so finally in junior high my friend turned me on to the show that he called smallville and from my first episode I was hooked I love the fact that, this version of the Superman story Clark's love interest is Lana and not louis from the very beginning I was a Clark and Lana fanatic I love them as a couple, the one thing that drove me absolutely bonkers is it took them four seasons to finally say those four words that change things forever between them , and further more it piss me off I hated the fact that Clark didn't trust Lana enough to tell her his secret. I mean if Chloe could keep his secret why was it different aren't you supposed to tell the woman that you love most in this world everything, and anything about yourself, and shouldn't you in trust that she will take what every you have to say and keep it to herself no matter what happens, if Clark would have done that early on, I believe there relationship would have been filled with much more happiness for both of them. and they wouldn't have had that secret hanging over their heads to start with. one of my favorite episodes of smallville ever is reckoning, I swear when I saw the coming attractions for this episode I said finally he is going to tell her finally she will no who her guardian angel has been throughout out all these years, so to sit the least I was expecting something special and believe me when Clark said those words to Lana in the privacy of his fortress will you marry me I went crazy I said it can get any better than this, but I was wrong it was too good to be true Lex Luther ruined everything Lana died simply because of his inability to except failure and except defeat not only did Clark lose the woman he loved, for a brief moment but he also lost his father the man who made him into the man that we see before us today. that episode was great it's a shame that it had such a tragic conclusion. when it comes to this season I promised myself if Lana left smallville I would do the honorable thing, and also leave because now as much as I don't believe it the show can only go, in one direction and that is the direction that I don't want to be around to witness. after season after season of watching Clark and Lana and can imagine anyone else with him and frankly I don't want to. something told me to hang around for a little while longer to see what happened. but no matter what happens I will always believe, that Lana and Clark were meant for each other no matter what the circumstances present , does anyone else out there on the form love Clark and Lana as much as I do?? well I guess that's enough info for my first thread of many. once again I would just like to say it will be a pleasure writing with other smallville fans on this form.

until next time yours truly.

Lana

Jeez ... keep it short next time,pls :P And actually Lana was nice character,but the producers made her rly annoying so I dont give a shit about her,prolly most of the ppl dont. And Clark became so pathetic and emo ... I just hope they`ll make the 8th season worthy

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 08:39 PM
JeRo is currently offline Click here to Send JeRo a Private Message Find more posts by JeRo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote