KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x07: Identity

Episode 8x07: Identity
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode 8x07: Identity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE23YcHUtFk

trailer

The CW's Official Description (Added 10/10/08): JIMMY TAKES A PICTURE OF CLARK SAVING LOIS — Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) snaps a picture of Clark (Tom Welling) super-speeding to save Lois (Erica Durance) from a mugger and manages to catch a red and blue blur on film. Jimmy shows it to Tess (Cassidy Freeman) who decides to run it on the front page of the Daily Planet. Clark fears his identity will be discovered so he asks Chloe (Allison Mack) to run interference with Jimmy, but she refuses. Justin Hartley and Sam Witwer also star.

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 10:08 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hermione7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE23YcHUtFk

trailer

The CW's Official Description (Added 10/10/08): JIMMY TAKES A PICTURE OF CLARK SAVING LOIS — Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) snaps a picture of Clark (Tom Welling) super-speeding to save Lois (Erica Durance) from a mugger and manages to catch a red and blue blur on film. Jimmy shows it to Tess (Cassidy Freeman) who decides to run it on the front page of the Daily Planet. Clark fears his identity will be discovered so he asks Chloe (Allison Mack) to run interference with Jimmy, but she refuses. Justin Hartley and Sam Witwer also star.

Watched the preview after the show last night...

Seems a fair episode

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 06:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 03:08 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Wow! Chloe......Who saw that coming?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:26 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I know.....

did she kill the dude? and if so what would clark do if and when he found out? have her arrested or not.

anyway great episode. (damn this is smallvilles' best season yet. almost all episode have been good.)

so that's who I saw. a green lanter with a red cape. thought it was superman. from last week preview I thought I saw some one zoom up amd fly away too. w/e.

superman will show up at the season finale or next season for sure. I foresee next season being the last season also.

jimmy's good, skilled. the guy playing him's a good actor too.

9/10

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 11:38 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

awww.. its superdude.. love how lois says she'll get the first EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with the superdude haha.. nive anvils..
and the cape thing.. not in this life time..

tom would you just wear the superman costume already..!
clark also needs the glasses thing already

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 01:51 PM
Badabing
Karen

I wonder how they'll have Clark play the hero in the open while keeping his identity a secret?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:56 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Badabing
I wonder how they'll have Clark play the hero in the open while keeping his identity a secret?

well the glasses and acting won't work, thats for sure...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Smallville was all right last night.

Glad Jimmy didn't find out..

Loved the dialogue between Jimmy and Clark at the end as well the dialogue between Ollie and Clark

Originally posted by Badabing
Wow! Chloe......Who saw that coming?

I know what you mean, I didn't see that coming at all..

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Glad Jimmy didn't find out..

Jimmy actually did find out. He was just lied to by Clark (and chloe), surprisingly. Didn't you see? Jimmy told Clark that it was him that speed by and caught Lois..

That chick; the new Lexcorp boss is soo cold but it looks like she's goin through alot of mental anguish, as we all saw.

Wonder why. Cause of Lex, perhaps. And maybe in either a good or a bad way..

And i could've sworn that mind-stealing dude didn't touch Clark's hand when their handshake was interrupted by Lois. How did he end up knowing about Clark, which leading to chole, somehow, finding out, hence knocking him out cold in his hospital bed, with her digi-touch.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 07:26 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Jimmy actually did find out. He was just lied to by Clark (and chloe), surprisingly. Didn't you see? Jimmy told Clark that it was him that speed by and caught Lois..

That chick; the new Lexcorp boss is soo cold but it looks like she's goin through alot of mental anguish, as we all saw.

And i could've sworn that mind-stealing dude didn't touch Clark's hand when their handshake was interrupted by Lois. How did he end up knowing about Clark, which leading to chole, somehow, finding out, hence knocking him out cold in his hospital bed, with her digi-touch.

I saw, did you happen to watch the final minutes and the dialogue between Jimmy and Clark???

So I am glad that Jimmy didn't find out..
The next and final person that should find out is Lois

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:37 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by FistOfThe North

He found out when Clark punched him in the face to save Lois.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:52 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Smallville
- 4.323 million viewers
- 2.7/4 HH
- 1.7/5 A18-49
- 1.8/6 A18-34

wah! nice!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 11:51 PM
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He found out when Clark punched him in the face to save Lois.

oooooooooh, ok, ok. that's right.

but I don't think clark decked him in the face. Dudes' head would've lobbed off. He just kinda tapped or pat him on the chest but basically super shoving the living shite outta him. Just like he did that mugger earlier in the show..

I don't think a human can survive a clark kent jab. He'd be decapitated, I wager.

But anyway, so that's how it happened..

I thought it was just a flesh to flesh thing or that he himself had to touch you for it to work...

ok..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 01:56 AM
Magee

Clark grabbed his hand just before he knocked him out, the expression on his face was that of shitting bricks.

I really like the whole Lois / Clark thing and I was kind of hoping Jimmy would be on a mission to prove it's Clark but even better now Lois is on the job.

Last edited by Magee on Nov 1st, 2008 at 05:36 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 05:34 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Nice little double twist at the end. Was it Chloe, was it Brainiac, who knows.

8/10

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 07:44 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by jumpmann
Nice little double twist at the end. Was it Chloe, was it Brainiac, who knows.

8/10

I don't think braniac cares if people find out about clarks identity (or not)..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 04:47 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I'm on the same boat with everyone else. I did not expect Chloe to pull that stunt. I mean, there have been a lot of people who found out Clark's secret but are sent to institutions and what not. Why Chloe felt the need to fry this guy's brain, I'll never know.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 11:39 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

I feel that chloe isn't the fun loving Chloe we all know and love. But brainiac! Or some form of Brainiac.

I reckon Chloe killed Sebastian to hard that fact.

And i was so glad to see Kyle Schmid back on our tv screens.

Oh and on a girlie note, i kinda liked seeing the red cape blowing in the wind.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 03:22 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote