KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x10: Bride

Episode 8x10: Bride
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode 8x10: Bride

The CW's Official Description (Added 10/31/08): IT’S CHLOE AND JIMMY’S DREAM WEDDING DAY BUT TWO UNEXPECTED GUESTS CRASH THE PARTY — Chloe (Allison Mack) is excited that she’s marrying Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore). Meanwhile, Oliver (Justin Hartley) tells Clark (Tom Welling) he thinks he’s discovered where Lex is hiding and takes off to Cuba to confront him. However, when he arrives, Oliver is shocked to find Lana (Kristin Kreuk) instead. Clark and Lois (Erica Durance) grow closer but chaos ensues when Doomsday crashes the wedding and tries to kidnap Chloe. Jeannot Szwarc directed the episode written by Al Septian & Turi Meyer

http://spoilertv-smallville.blogspo...nal-photos.html

--return of lana--

(please log in to view the image)

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Last edited by hermione7 on Nov 13th, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 10:20 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 10:24 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

ok I (think) I don't miss lana but why did that pic of her gave me a hard on?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 02:25 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 06:46 AM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Maybe because she actually looks pretty and the fact that her mouth is shut.

I just have to say that lois looks breathtaking.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 11:46 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

whoa, those pictures are amazing, lois, chloe and lana all look gorgeous.
this episode looks AMAZING!!! omgosh a CLOIS kiss 0.0
ok i am having a fangirl moment here lol =D

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 01:51 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^ http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=nBikBuBuq9c

emma me too! love it! more here.. extended trailer!
and clip

Last edited by hermione7 on Nov 14th, 2008 at 05:07 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Looks like an ok episode..

Hopefully it will turn out different

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 07:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I just hope there isn't any Lana drama. Emo girls are made of fail.

Doomsday should be good. I'm rooting for Lois and Clark to finally get together......though I'll jealous of Clark. stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 10:37 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 02:59 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

guys she might ruin it because erica's gonna be back again in episode 15 while
lana's in 11,12,13,14 without lois..

squee!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 04:20 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by hermione7
guys she might ruin it because erica's gonna be back again in episode 15 while
lana's in 11,12,13,14 without lois..

squee!

More interested in Doomsday anyways.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 06:37 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^there's also no doomsday in the 4 eps.. some are about lana dying..

"Some Luthorcorp experiments are being done involving Lana. Apparently these experiments are what is keeping her alive."

---------------------------------

Routh, from ksite has got a chance to talk to Darren Swimmer. He asked about the whole situation of not having Erica Durance in 4 episodes straight after hiatus and the whole situation on Kristin Kreuk's return as Lana Lang in the upcoming episodes. Here's what he said:

"Are you kidding? [Legion, Bulletproof, Power, and Requiem] are going to be four great episodes. Far from derailing the season, we'd been planning these four episodes with Lana since before the season began. As for Lois, we love her as much as you guys do! Erica and Tom have been amazing this year, and we want to have as much Lois as humanly possible. Of course there are a lot of factors that come into play. The good news for you Erica Durance fans is, I believe she'll be shooting a film during the time she'll be taking away from Smallville. As for the four episodes, there's some truly monumental things taking place in them that I don't think any fan is going to want to miss. I can't give any spoilers just yet. This is all I can say for now."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 10:39 AM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

I won't lie...I've never anticipated an episode like this one. The geek in me needs to see Doomsday.

Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Agreed. I went from six to noon when I saw them.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:38 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

DD

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:32 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 02:15 AM
Badabing
Karen

Well, Lana from Smallville is officially the hottest girl I can't stand. She's a things ruiner.

Looking forward to seeing where the season picks up in January.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 06:11 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^100%agree

when i saw her.. damn i knew i was going to be in a bad mood in the next scenes

poor lois! i might watch ep 15.. i can't even stand watching pinky black princess or whatever in this episode oh gosh sorry about my rant

i'm just expecting high and it got lower and lower once i saw that girl back

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 06:18 AM
Darth Vicious

It was an ok episode. I wanted to see more Doomsday. Only reasons im watching this season is Doomsday, Lois and Clark (I got a soft spot for them and want them to get together) and Im looking forward to Clark saying to Lana "Look b**ch, u had ur chance and u blew it! Now im with a hotter gurl and I want u to get the stepping!".

Ive grown fond of the LoSH over the last few years which makes next episode a cant miss. Too bad we have to wait util JANUARY 15!!!!!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 12:45 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

I actually liked Lana in this episode, for the first time in 3 seasons. Intrigued on who she's working with too. More than enough Clark/Lois scenes and not enough with Davis/Doomsday but overall very good.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 05:43 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote