KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville moves to Friday nights!!!

Smallville moves to Friday nights!!!
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Angry Smallville moves to Friday nights!!!

From K-Site

quote:
Smallville Moves To... Fridays at 8?!?!
The CW hasn't formally announced their Fall 2009 schedule, but many media outlets are reporting that The CW has placed their new series The Vampire Diaries in Smallville's timeslot and is moving Smallville to anchor Friday nights at 8PM.

The Vampire Diaries stars Paul Wesley (nee Wasilewski) and Ian Somerhalder, who appeared on Smallville as Lucas Dunleavy-Luthor and Adam Knight, respectively. Nina Dobrev (Degrassi: The Next Generation) also stars, and it seems the show is being created to target the Twilight vampire phenomenon, even though the original Vampire Diaries novels were published several years earlier.

The network will be officially confirming their schedules tomorrow, though several sources are confirming that this is indeed accurate. Also, with Smallville entering its ninth (and possibly final) season, the network is going to aim to build a new Thursday night.

Goddamn I hate Dawn Ostroff! mad

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:34 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Re: Smallville moves to Friday nights!!!

I like Ian and vampires but EFF! No way this show deserves Smallville's time slot.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:40 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

And so smallville dies!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 21st, 2009 02:02 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Friday? REALLY?? what happened to Friday Night Smackdown? they finally took that bob-awful tumor off basic tv?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 21st, 2009 02:24 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Well this just became official. sad

Old Post May 21st, 2009 03:55 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

i dont know if its a good thing or not

because it might get high ratings by moving to fri no competition in bones or the games...

and i love vampire diaries so anyways

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 11:05 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Friday night programming has long been considered the graveyard for television.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 06:34 PM
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
And so smallville dies!

Thats the first thing I thought when I found out about the Friday move. The only thing I watched on Friday nights was X-files when it first came out and BSG (last season mostly, watched teh first 3 seasons online).

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 11:15 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
Friday night programming has long been considered the graveyard for television.

ah well thats not good.. bye bye s10 sad well if clark aint flying and having a superman suit then that should be it s9 final season

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 01:06 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

http://www.wgntv.com/video/?clipId=...;clipFormat=flv

reactions of erica and justin.. lolz at justin what!

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 01:50 PM
lexy3643

i have a question about the whole moving thing. does that also apply in the uk?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 03:03 PM
lexy3643 is currently offline Click here to Send lexy3643 a Private Message Find more posts by lexy3643 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Good bye, crappy show

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 06:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

I think its a good time slot, but seems like i will be working on fridays more , so i guess i have to keep my tv on lol and just watch it online.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 09:09 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote