KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 9/1 "SAVIOR"

Episode 9/1 "SAVIOR"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Episode 9/1 "SAVIOR"

Everything from K-site

quote:

Guest Stars: Brian Austin Green (Metallo/John Corben)

UPDATED 6/21/09: Matt Mitovich of TV Guide says that we first meet field journalist John Corben as he steps into the shoes of a missing-in-action Clark Kent.

UPDATED 6/26/09: We can now confirm the title is indeed "Savior."
- Casting notices have gone out for "Alia," a "beautiful, sexy femme fatale assassin with mysteriously intimate ties to Clark and Krypton." She's an expert fighter, especially with a throwing star and a sword. They're looking for a martial arts background, and this role will recur.

Another female soldier who is described as "sexy and hot" is "Fiona." She wears a faded military jacket and turns against her leader. Together with another soldier named "Basqat" she imprisons her leader. This role may recur too.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 02:37 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

From K-site

quote:
UPDATED 7/4/09: Dr. Emil Hamilton appears and shares a scene with Chloe.
- Lois returns from wherever she disappeared to in "Doomsday."
- Clark takes on a new approach to fighting crime in Metropolis.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 04:28 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

basqat? the alien from kandor? it can't be... messed

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 03:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 11:33 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN (“TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES”) GUEST STARS AS JOHN CORBEN — Clark (Tom Welling) tells Jor-El he’s ready to start his training, but Jor-El sends him back to Metropolis to cut ties with Lois before he can begin. Chloe (Allison Mack) is shocked when Lois (Erica Durance) suddenly reappears after having been missing for weeks, but Lois has no recollection of vanishing into thin air with the Legion ring. While investigating a monorail crash, Lois meets John Corben (guest star Brian Austin Green), a new reporter at The Daily Planet, with a negative attitude toward the Red-Blue Blur. Chloe begs Clark to use the Legion ring to go back in time to save Jimmy, but he refuses, driving a wedge into their friendship. Meanwhile, Oliver (Justin Hartley) continues down a dark road, and Zod (Callum Blue) arrives at the Luthor mansion. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 05:37 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Some new preview stills from DTS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 11:35 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 11:36 PM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Starts tomorrow night, hope all enjoy the show, i will not be able to watch it, have to worksad

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 09:08 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Ok I thought that was pretty cool. smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:28 AM
Darth Vicious

I didnt like what they did with Zod.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 03:25 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Thats because hes not yet General Zod.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 11:30 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Oh god I see where this is going. Lois will be in danger soon causing him to decide he really should be alone. 15 episode later he'll decide he really does need people in his life. Yawn.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 01:04 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~

I hope you're right

Anyways I want Clark to fly already, it's getting ridiculous now...they've just gotten to season 9 and it's about damn time he learnt to fly

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 03:40 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by ~JP~

I know that. I meant about his powers. He/they shouldve had them automatically. Whos the ninja gurl with the blue eyes? Is she a character from the comics or just created for the show?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:26 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I couldn't stop staring at Lois in this episode. If it wasn't her chest, it was her butt.

Anyway, the episode was alright. Quite decent for a premiere. I can't really take Zod seriously though. He looks like Steve Carell.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 05:18 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I know that. I meant about his powers. He/they shouldve had them automatically. Whos the ninja gurl with the blue eyes? Is she a character from the comics or just created for the show?

On the girl, shes not from the comics. And its being speculated that the reason they dont have their powers is because they were cloned and dosed with blue kryptonite.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 01:09 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I couldn't stop staring at Lois in this episode. If it wasn't her chest, it was her butt.

Anyway, the episode was alright. Quite decent for a premiere. I can't really take Zod seriously though. He looks like Steve Carell.

Same here! Still, I wanted more Lois!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 03:34 AM