KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville: Absolute Justice

Smallville: Absolute Justice
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

Smallville: Absolute Justice

I havent been excited about Smallville like this in a while. Hawkman pic in the link.

"It’s official: Smallville’s upcoming two-hour Justice Society-centric “movie” is now an actual movie.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that The CW has jettisoned the separate titles that were initially assigned to each of the two episodes — “Society” and “Legends,” respectively — in favor of the singularly sensational (and far more marketable) Smallville: Absolute Justice.

What’s more, I hear the movie — which marks the debut of Michael Shanks as Hawkman (pictured) — will air as a seamless two-hour event with only one set of credits.

By the way, the air date for Smallville: Absolute Justice was recently changed from Jan. 29 to Feb. 5. Adjust your schedules accordingly."

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11...e-gets-a-title/

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 02:34 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I'd prefer getting more of Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman and Canary rather than a slew of new characters who will probably never re-appear again.
That said I am really looking forward to Smallville's return. And the JSA will no doubt make things a bit more exciting. I'm tired of the Kandorians and Zod already.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:52 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm a big fan of Michael Shanks (from Stargate and Burn Notice), so i'm confident he can play a good Hawkman. I haven't seen any of the current season, though, so i have no idea if this is going to be any good...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 03:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm a big fan of Michael Shanks (from Stargate and Burn Notice), so i'm confident he can play a good Hawkman. I haven't seen any of the current season, though, so i have no idea if this is going to be any good...

It's okay. Not making up for the dismal ending of last season though. Zod is pretty much the worst villain so far. He's just like a soldier with no powers at all. There is so much overacting going into him as well. The way he speaks is ridiculous.
And they are underusing Chloe. Every episode is the same. She stays in the Watchtower hacking.

However they are making more progress with Clark. And there isn't kryptonite every where he goes.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:01 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by The Pict
It's okay. Not making up for the dismal ending of last season though. Zod is pretty much the worst villain so far. He's just like a soldier with no powers at all. There is so much overacting going into him as well. The way he speaks is ridiculous.
And they are underusing Chloe. Every episode is the same. She stays in the Watchtower hacking.

However they are making more progress with Clark. And there isn't kryptonite every where he goes.
Oh, it's you two again...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 12:48 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I wouldn't go so far as to say Zod is the worst villain of all time, but he does irritate me whenever he is on-screen.

As for the movie, I'm excited. I'm sure it won't be on the level of the original Justice episode; but I like to be proven wrong.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:08 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Badabing
Oh, it's you two again...

I still hate Lois

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:40 AM
Darth Vicious

Im digging the costumes. More pics:

http://www.collider.com/2009/11/27/...by-geoff-johns/

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 01:04 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
warduria

Great link, thansk for sharing.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:00 AM
warduria is currently offline Click here to Send warduria a Private Message Find more posts by warduria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I still hate Lois

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 01:41 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I still hate Lois

same here.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 01:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

It's okay. Not making up for the dismal ending of last season though. Zod is pretty much the worst villain so far. He's just like a soldier with no powers at all. There is so much overacting going into him as well. The way he speaks is ridiculous.[

laughing

Yeah. The guy speaks like he's got a sponge and glassful of soap in his mouth. Unbelievable.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 03:20 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

Am I the only one who finds those costumes horrible?

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 02:48 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kinneary
Am I the only one who finds those costumes horrible?

hawkman should be shirtless imo, but i don't mind. i'm kind of "meh" on the others, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 12:07 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

When do new episodes start to air again?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 03:09 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I just watched it. Gotta say, I've never been a Smallville fan, and have only seen occasional episodes before Absolute Justice. But I'm a sucker for the JSA, and saw the preview in a comic, so I watched it.

And damn them to hell for teasing us with so many DC tie-ins [SPOILER - highlight to read]: (particularly the JSA old-timers and Checkmate collecting old JSA villains) but I may need to start watching a bit more of this.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 02:33 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Also. A tear came down my cheek in laughter when Johns had J'onn quote Infinite Crisis. Good times.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 02:48 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

first time in a while watching smallville, but i liked absolute justice..

now if only bruce wayne could appear before the very final ep of smallville that be cool...

shanks was good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 04:14 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Hell yes, the Martian Manhunter is back!

(please log in to view the image)

He is one of my all time favorite characters and the most badass character on Smallville ever.

This episode proves it (also the best parts of the episode of course):

"One of the strongest beings on the planet"

An understatement, but I'll let it fly, this show is about Superman after all.

Dr Fate restores his powers, revealing his true form.

Kicks Icicle's ass

Oh yea, Predator-style intangibility, what you gonna do Iceboy?

Favorite quote: " I'm Mar's sole survivor - Theres a reason for that"

zomg zomg zomg

/end Martian Manhunter worship

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 01:30 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

J'onn is awesome!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 07:17 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote