KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Sharing a wireless internet connection with my PS2

Sharing a wireless internet connection with my PS2
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Worried Sharing a wireless internet connection with my PS2

How would I go about sharing my wireless connection with my PS2? I have a computer about 20 feet away that receives a wireless internet signal from the router upstairs. I can plug an ethernet cable from it into my PS2, but whenever I try to share the connection, it says that the LAC (where the PS2 is) is not plugged in. How do I go about sharing the internet to it; I notice the light doesn't show up in the back of the computer... someone please help.. I don't want to have to buy a wireless adapter for my PS2... I've seen them for no less than $80 erm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 05:38 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I'm assuming you have an ethernet card in your PC that will be connected to your PS2, and another seperate connection for your Internet.

If thats the case, you'll need to setup a bridge between the two adapters - read this: http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/wxpbrdge.htm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 08:29 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Thanks; when I have time on the weekend, I'll set it up. But my parents don't seem to be too cool on a wire draping from one room to the next, so I might go wireless, not sure.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:16 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote