KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » I.E. is experiencing problems...

I.E. is experiencing problems...
Started by: Arachnoidfreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I.E. is experiencing problems...

Internet Explorer keeps giving me this message when I click on a new link. Although, when I press "debug" and go to the same link, I don't get the message.

For example, I log onto the KMC forum homepage just fine, then click on "Off Topic Forum". I get this message, click "debug", and then IE closes. When I go back to the homepage, I click on the OTF again, and it's fine. Until I click on a thread. Then I get the message again.

ARG.

Attachment: heeelllpppp.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 10:13 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

don't post it twice, it won't get you an answer faster

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 11:43 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I don't see it posted twice, and anyway, my internet browser is ****ing up. I hope you don't think I did it on purpose.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 11:45 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yes, I.E. is experiencing problems. It is a problem program. Better off with another browser, like Mozilla Firefox. Raz would probably say the same... but if you insist upon keeping Internet Explorer, do as yerssot told you in your other thread that you have indeed posted twice, and see how that works.

And hit "Send error report" instead of "debug" at least once.... it might actually give you the solution.

Also check Windows Update and make sure you have the latest patches.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:49 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote