KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Making Wallpaper!

Making Wallpaper!
Started by: spiderboy5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolver1ne
Logan

Miffed Making Wallpaper!

Hi everyone! I recently just picked up the Adobe Photoshop package, and I was thinking of making cool wallpapers with pictures I like. But I realized that I don't know how to do that at all! . Can anyone explain to me how to make a simple wallpaper using the adobe photoshop? Or list steps of how to create them using this program? I'm a huge noob in computer graphics and stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated!

p.s I have a feeling that there might be another thread similar to this one, but the search engine didn't come up with anyone when i searched on it . So if there IS a thread similar to this, just delete this thread and show me the link to that one, thx!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 04:14 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
busters mum

If you're using Xp you only have to right click on a picture and select the set as desktop background. That will then put the picture on as wallpaper. You don't have to use Adobe photoshop to to that.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 08:27 AM
busters mum is currently offline Click here to Send busters mum a Private Message Find more posts by busters mum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

Well I would actually want to create an actual wallpaper of size 1024x768, and not just stretch a picture to fit on my screen, so any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated! smile

Thx busters mum for the tip btw!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 05:46 PM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote