KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Quick Question Because Google's No Help..

Quick Question Because Google's No Help..
Started by: Kelly_Bean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Quick Question Because Google's No Help..

I am having a hard time with wallpapers. I have a profile on a game site that I am wanting to put a wallpaper up on of a shark and I have the URL to the picture but I can't seem to find the right code to make it my wallpaper. There's only one spot to enter information and I've seen on other peoples' site profiles that it's possible to do what I want to do. I'm pretty sure I need a HREF wallpaper code but I haven't had any luck looking in google. Everytime I've tried out a code that I've found, when I look at my profile the image I want as my wallpaper shows up as a normal image on the page.

Any help? Thanks.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 04:52 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Have you tried hosting the image on something like Imageshack ?

not 100% sure but you should be able to get the right code when you host it.

Here is the Imageshack website.. LINK

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 05:45 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I am having a hard time with wallpapers. I have a profile on a game site that I am wanting to put a wallpaper up on of a shark and I have the URL to the picture but I can't seem to find the right code to make it my wallpaper. There's only one spot to enter information and I've seen on other peoples' site profiles that it's possible to do what I want to do. I'm pretty sure I need a HREF wallpaper code but I haven't had any luck looking in google. Everytime I've tried out a code that I've found, when I look at my profile the image I want as my wallpaper shows up as a normal image on the page.

Any help? Thanks.

Why don't you try asking people on that site?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 05:55 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by T.M
Have you tried hosting the image on something like Imageshack ?

not 100% sure but you should be able to get the right code when you host it.

Here is the Imageshack website.. LINK

Yeah I tried imageshack, that was what I tried first but the image showed up the same as any of the other images.

Originally posted by Lana
Why don't you try asking people on that site?

Done.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 06:16 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Closed by request of thread maker.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 05:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote