KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » sending movie clips over 1mb

sending movie clips over 1mb
Started by: busters mum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
busters mum

Question sending movie clips over 1mb

How do I send movie clips to my mum if they're over 1mb. I heard I Have to upload them to somewhere and then send her the link. How do I do all this? Also if I upload them to somewhere does everyone have access to them or only the people who get sent the link?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 10:16 PM
busters mum is currently offline Click here to Send busters mum a Private Message Find more posts by busters mum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by busters mum
How do I send movie clips to my mum if they're over 1mb. I heard I Have to upload them to somewhere and then send her the link. How do I do all this? Also if I upload them to somewhere does everyone have access to them or only the people who get sent the link?

www.yousendit.com

Only the person(s) you send the link to have access to downloading it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 10:26 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf.. help!

edit

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 02:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by busters mum

You can try Tattoo's approach, if you haven't already.

Also you can go to Photobucket, it's a really popular, easy to use site. Just create a profile if you haven't already and you can set your photobucket as private by adjusting the settings. It's really easy to use.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:24 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
busters mum

Thanks. Will try both ways and see which I like better....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:30 AM
busters mum is currently offline Click here to Send busters mum a Private Message Find more posts by busters mum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote