KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » I have a problem with images in my profile

I have a problem with images in my profile
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

I have a problem with images in my profile

My list of Scythettes that are all hosted in photobucket are not showing up. My photobucket account is up and running, but the images aren't there.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:31 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Also, this comes up when I try to input the URL of my images.

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:46 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

All of your profile pictures are showing up just fine on my computer (and that's saying something) so it may just be your computer having an error or photobucket must've been fvcking up.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:45 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
All of your profile pictures are showing up just fine on my computer (and that's saying something) so it may just be your computer having an error or photobucket must've been fvcking up.

I'm guessing it was Photobucket messing up on hotlinked images. I checked this thread and his profile last night and the images weren't there. They are there now though.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:39 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
I'm guessing it was Photobucket messing up on hotlinked images. I checked this thread and his profile last night and the images weren't there. They are there now though.

Ooooh. Yeah, all is well, sir Scythey! I've just re-checked them to make sure.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:43 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hmm, thank you Ken, thank you Kelly, I have no idea what could've caused it. Regardless, thanks again.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 12:06 AM
Kelly_Bean

No problemo.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 12:43 AM