KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » File Downloads Keep Cutting Off

File Downloads Keep Cutting Off
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

File Downloads Keep Cutting Off

When I try to download movies or music, it will get up to 50-60% and nothing else will happen, the time limit remains the same along with the byte rate.

Sometimes it will only give me 5% of downloads.

Its peeving me off, help me peeps...

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 07:26 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

This kind of issue is getting more apparent in these days, which is bad. This often happens due to bad server response.

My suggestion is to try Getright 6.3b and then mention your feedback.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Nov 1st, 2007 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 08:36 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Discos
When I try to download movies or music, it will get up to 50-60% and nothing else will happen, the time limit remains the same along with the byte rate.

Sometimes it will only give me 5% of downloads.

Its peeving me off, help me peeps...
What program do you use to steal music with?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:57 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

haha, I buy my music friend. Napster

Just cancelled it anyways, £10 a month and I only used it in April and this month. I just buy albums nowadays, nothing wrong with CDs.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:08 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Paying for music in the 21st century is stupid.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 07:01 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

my uncle got done for downloading music a while back, nothing ever came for it though.

I have the radio for music nowadays and never have time to listen to music unless its at weekends....and thats usually my classic metal cds like megadeh and motley crue and such.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 06:19 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

What do you mean your uncle got done?

I really don't see how you could get caught stealing music, unless you come to a licensed music shop trying to sell the CD's you burned...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 11:11 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote