KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Aaahhhh What The Faaaaaa!!!!

Aaahhhh What The Faaaaaa!!!!
Started by: Blax_Hydralisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aaahhhh What The Faaaaaa!!!!

This is the third fvcking time that I've turned on my computer, went on to firefox, and found all my bookmarks and settings erased.

What the fvck is going on? I loose my bookmarks, saved passwords, cookies, settings, icons, everything.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 12:17 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Are you sure "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox" is unchecked in the settings?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 12:30 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, because this doesn't happen all the time. This is the third time in maybe two weeks that it's done this.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 12:45 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Sorry I don't exactly know what to tell ya buddy. I suggest visiting the Firefox website or googling to find out the problem. It may potentially be a problem with an extension in your Firefox so I'd suggest opening a few pages (for the History to catch), closing Firefox, opening it in Safe Mode (which uses no extensions) and seeing if it has worked.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:17 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Sounds like you might have an issue with your profiles...

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile

Check that link out.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

You might also want to install Googles browser sync, to recover next time

http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/browsersync/

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 06:40 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Yeah this happens to me too sometimes, but only after firefox upgrades... I know other people get the same problem when they upgrade too.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 05:20 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote