KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » MP3 player help needed...

MP3 player help needed...
Started by: big gay kirk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
big gay kirk

MP3 player help needed...

I know, I know.. I've asked this question before... but none of the help I was given worked...

Heres the gen.. on my mp3 player i have a folder (called Tori Bsides... I'll leave you to guess whats in it...) now, on the old Windows Media thingy it was dead easy to put another track in that folder... I highlighted the folder, ticked the track in the library, and clicked on "copy to device"... I now (through no desire or fault of my own) have WMP10 and this procedure no longer works... it loads the track onto the MP3 player, but not into a folder... it allows me to create a folder, but not put anything into it.. for example, if i load a new album onto the player, I create a folder, ( say Sgt Pepper) then click on "sync" as told, and all the tracks load in alphabetical order scattered in between all the folders that are already there... but not in any of the folders....as usual, HELP is no help at all... dragging and dropping simply loads the track as if the mp3 player were a memory stick (ie it goes on the device but cannot be played until loaded back onto the pc... ) does anyone out there know how to get WMP10 to put things into already there folders.. I can't believe there's no way at all... I can't be the only person in the world who likes all my music sorted out properly... please help.. cheers and thanks in advance...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 08:20 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote