KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » emptying Temp folder

emptying Temp folder
Started by: bustersmum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bustersmum

emptying Temp folder

Should you still go to C: Windows/Temp/.. and empty the temp folder? I am using XP Home. I am asking this as the folder has 2.52GB in it and I am not sure if you still do that or not... I run defrag occasionally and every now and then tell internet explorer to delete cookies etc. but never do anything else to clean up the harddrive. Is there something I should be doing regularly other than the above to keep useless files off the computer?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:10 AM
bustersmum is currently offline Click here to Send bustersmum a Private Message Find more posts by bustersmum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:55 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bustersmum

Thanks...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 04:41 AM
bustersmum is currently offline Click here to Send bustersmum a Private Message Find more posts by bustersmum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

No problemo.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 05:05 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

dl system mechanic 7. ****ing amazing program. u can torrent the full version. it does all that for you, and it boosts ur internet connection speed. i jumped from 650 kb/s max to 1.19 mb a sec.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 02:42 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote