KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Dariks Boot and Nuke questions

Dariks Boot and Nuke questions
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Dariks Boot and Nuke questions

Ok, I'm going to use the free downloaded program 'Dariks Boot and Nuke' to wipe out my PC , however I'm being cautious and have a few questions.

1. How long does the process take ? Some people say days others say hours or even minutes.

2. I may sell the Tower on or Store it for emergency use (I haven't decided yet), how would I go about re-installing windows (since everyone tells me the program practically renders your PC a blank slate)

3. If someone could give me a general run through of what I'll have to do i'd be grateful.

I'm not a very computer savvy person, so I may ask more questions , ok.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 01:35 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Just re-format your hard drive and install windows using a windows setup installation CD. Make sure you have the drivers of your hardware on hand ready after you install windows.

If you have any questions google is your best friend.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:12 PM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

By driver, I assume you mean the individual programs ?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 09:38 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supes Vs. Bats
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Dariks Boot and Nuke questions

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok, I'm going to use the free downloaded program 'Dariks Boot and Nuke' to wipe out my PC , however I'm being cautious and have a few questions.

1. How long does the process take ? Some people say days others say hours or even minutes.

2. I may sell the Tower on or Store it for emergency use (I haven't decided yet),[/B] how would I go about re-installing windows (since everyone tells me the program practically renders your PC a blank slate)[/B]

What is on there you want to hide?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 09:57 AM
Supes Vs. Bats is currently offline Click here to Send Supes Vs. Bats a Private Message Find more posts by Supes Vs. Bats Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote