KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » ... Is it possible to make Vista not gay?

... Is it possible to make Vista not gay?
Started by: NonSensi-Klown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

... Is it possible to make Vista not gay?

Is there a way to disable Vista from popping up with the permission window every time I try to load an executable file? It has a nasty habit of minimizing the games I play and than I can't bring them up anymore; it crashes the game.

I'm already the head administration, I've already logged in, why the **** do you need to ask me permission to play a game I told it to run?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 06:31 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Is there a way to disable Vista from popping up with the permission window every time I try to load an executable file? It has a nasty habit of minimizing the games I play and than I can't bring them up anymore; it crashes the game.

I'm already the head administration, I've already logged in, why the **** do you need to ask me permission to play a game I told it to run?
Cause Microsoft needs a pull for Windows 7, which will be something along the lines of "At least it is not Vista" no expression

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 12:22 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

RE: "... Is it possible to make Vista not gay?"

Answer: No.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 12:20 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Send it to a Christian Truth camp in the Bible Belt?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 01:58 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Unless your a level 1 programmer the short answer is no. Vista is locked down so tight that it is really hard to do anything other than Word.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:00 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually found out how to do it the day after I made this thread. It's easy, too. no expression

Vista is ridiculous, though.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 05:00 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I actually found out how to do it the day after I made this thread. It's easy, too. no expression

unbelievably so, at times...

anyone figured out how to make folder settings stick?

i want to make my pictures folder auto sort by date modified, but just that folder, and no matter what i do it just reverts to name, and the date modified option isnt even on the damn page, so i have to go looking for it...

anyone know what to do?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 12:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Disable UAC (User Account Control)

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 04:02 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Disable UAC (User Account Control)

that'll fix the folders?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 05:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah I know I how much Vista sucks. I had to download Yahoo for Vista because the regular IM rarely works.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 07:35 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I thought you were looking for something a bit more complicated, glad you found it though.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 02:20 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, thanks. It still has problems though. Vista's security is indeed ridiculous.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 07:32 PM