KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » dvd buring question

dvd buring question
Started by: MetallicaT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MetallicaT
Vicarious

dvd buring question

i have a few video files on my comp that i want to put on a dvd+r to watch on my dvd player or 360. Anyone know a good program to do this? ...i've tried nero..and it didn;t seem to work to well....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 05:51 AM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I think you should rathe rpost this in the Computer Help section: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f79/

Also, what type of DVD did you burn with Nero? Make sure to write a Data Disc if you want to watch .avi etc files on your 360. Do not choose a "Video Disc" or something like that.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 01:15 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetallicaT
Vicarious

oh shit...forgot that that was even here.. damn.

ill try that thx

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 05:07 PM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcluce
The Master of Darkness

Re: dvd buring question

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MetallicaT
i have a few video files on my comp that i want to put on a dvd+r to watch on my dvd player or 360. Anyone know a good program to do this? ...i've tried nero..and it didn;t seem to work to well....

What file format are the video files? And you may want to get Dvd-r's mainly beacues dvd+r's tend not to work on some dvd players.

By the way I know many programs.. lol Don't ask me why lmao..

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 07:28 PM
Arcluce is currently offline Click here to Send Arcluce a Private Message Find more posts by Arcluce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote