KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Macbook Wallpaper problem

Macbook Wallpaper problem
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Macbook Wallpaper problem

Hey there good people. I recently downloaded the living earth screensaver and wallpaper for my mac but after downloading and installing the program i realized that i only downloaded the trail version. For when i installed the program, In the middle of the screensaver there is a message, in bold letters, saying NOT LICENSED FOR EVALUATION USE ONLY. I then decided to delete the program. I deleted the only files that i could find, entitled earthdesk (the program) but when i change the screensaver. Several minutes later the screensaver will change back to the living Earth screensaver which says NOT LICENSED FOR EVALUATION USE ONLY. Not matter how often i change it it always changes back. I cannot find anymore files from this program on my computer. Does anyone have any idea's? I've tried rebooting a few times and it still changes back.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote