KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Youtube Video problem??

Youtube Video problem??
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Youtube Video problem??

Recently the embedded videos which people have in their posts have all of a sudden stopped showing and its not just this forum

i just don't know whats the deal with it.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 03:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

I was also having a problem with Youtube- it said that '[I] either have Javascript disabled or [an outdated version of Flash].' Then, suddenly, when I tabbed over to that site to check the exact wording, the problem was gone.

I created a new user account (On XP) to see if it was just a computer setting but the problem was there too. Luckily it just fixed itself. Maybe the problem was on their end.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 08:18 PM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

It works for me, I was able to post vids and watch other vids.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 03:25 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I was also having a problem with Youtube- it said that '[I] either have Javascript disabled or [an outdated version of Flash].' Then, suddenly, when I tabbed over to that site to check the exact wording, the problem was gone.

Well i've got the latest Flash not sure if i've got Javascript disable i'll check that out.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 05:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

its not disabled and i also went to youtube to make sure cookies are enabled which they are

just weird this thing....

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 06:17 AM
Peach
mordrem

Do you use Firefox and have Adblock? I've had issues with that randomly blocking youtube vids before.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 06:20 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Nope i use Internet Explorer 7 and i do have a a google toolbar with a ad blocker

hmmmmm wonder if that blocker is the cause

nope it was'nt.

Last edited by Kazenji on Mar 16th, 2009 at 06:47 AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 06:43 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seriously WTF ???

a week with the PC being off now they decide to appear blink

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 08:23 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

it's probably on their end, not yours.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 09:07 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote