KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Does Angels exists?

Does Angels exists?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Question Does Angels exists?

Any of you ever wonder if angels exist?Do we have an angel that protects us and follows around?
Anyone have any thoughts on this?See you around!UM Happy Dance confused

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 11:28 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

If there are angels that exist to protect every individual, then there is just as much of a possibility that there are demons that exist to destroy every individual, so I'll be on the safe side and believe that none of them exist.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:06 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Im sure most people that believe in God believe in Angels. I beleive in angels. Not sure about gaurdian angels, its one of those i do and i dont kind of things. I have witnessed and heard about experiences that would suggest their are gaurdian angels, but again this is comming from religous people and my mindset that is religous. So i am unsure if these accounts are genuine instances of gaurdian angels or just a biased belief on my part. I do believe in angels though.

another thing that weakens my belief in gaurdian angels is the fact that God said that he would not interfere in the life of humans this time around. If this is so, wouldnt a gaurdian angel be interefering? Or maybe they are there just to give comfort and not change events. there have been times in fights and car accidents where i have felt no pain and was overcome with a soothing wamth that felt as if my soul was being held, but then again who knows.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:07 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I think it is possible, certainly if one believes in God. However I have always wondered where they fit into the scheme of things.... where do they come from, what is their history..... if God was totally alone in some manner of primordial nothingness before he created, well, creation, where do the Angels fit in? Sorry if it seems naive, not completly sure when it comes to Biblical mythology.......

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:20 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
If there are angels that exist to protect every individual, then there is just as much of a possibility that there are demons that exist to destroy every individual, so I'll be on the safe side and believe that none of them exist.

As much as it hurts me to agree with such a cop out, I must. If one thing exists then the opposite must also exist right? For balance if nothing else.........

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:23 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I think it is possible, certainly if one believes in God. However I have always wondered where they fit into the scheme of things.... where do they come from, what is their history..... if God was totally alone in some manner of primordial nothingness before he created, well, creation, where do the Angels fit in? Sorry if it seems naive, not completly sure when it comes to Biblical mythology.......

everyone is naive when Speaking on God or religouns. dont feel bad. It all comes from the heart .

Yes, if one thing is certain in the universe. It is that there an opposite to everything. Then again, if there is a God this would throw that theory out the window.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aleera1138

I believe in Angels and Guardian Angels big grin I have had enough close calls in my life to believe.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:26 AM
Aleera1138 is currently offline Click here to Send Aleera1138 a Private Message Find more posts by Aleera1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Any of you ever wonder if angels exist?
not more than I wonder whether Batman is real or not

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:02 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Angels....much like God, the devil, heaven, hell, and a soul....are all things created by your mind.

they are not real, but your brain creates them and the concept of them.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:38 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

yes, they do

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:45 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aleera1138

Still, I am with Clovie..Yes, they do. big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 07:40 PM
Aleera1138 is currently offline Click here to Send Aleera1138 a Private Message Find more posts by Aleera1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JimMorrison227
What A Wonderful World

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Angels....much like God, the devil, heaven, hell, and a soul....are all things created by your mind.

they are not real, but your brain creates them and the concept of them.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 07:55 PM
JimMorrison227 is currently offline Click here to Send JimMorrison227 a Private Message Find more posts by JimMorrison227 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

On the nature of evil

What does an evil person want? Think, it's not evil. In "The Picture of Dorian Gray", The antihero loves pleasure, and acquires it through evil means. Pleasure isn't bad. It's good, as it's a positive feeling. An evil person coming into power through an army is just getting what comes naturally to a good person who earns enough respect to get power. Or it's insanity. Bullying can be a form of insanity, if the person does it in a certain way. If you bully a co-worker because they're getting scout points with the boss (and this continues whilst you bully) Then you are acting out of insanity. Only goodness has true power.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:38 PM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

and this reflects on the topic of angles how???

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 06:44 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Ytaker you say only good has true power? in your example (about the bully) is it not more likely that the co-worker who is being bullied would just quit? so that would mean evil was more powerful, anyway as finti said, what in hells name does that have to do with the topic?

This question is directed at anyone who says angels exist, if you believe in angels does that also mean you believe in devils?

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 10:02 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

Angels only exist in the minds of those who want to believe in them.. I personally don't care if they do or don't....Same goes for demons.... If there's angels protecting us why do we get hurt... If there's demons out to destroy us why do we get live... I believe it deals with luck, fate, and choice onto what happens to us...Over all in this thread i don't really believe in angels or demons cause i don't care... but you never know.....

Anything is possible..
..not really stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 10:25 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

quote:
Originally posted by finti
and this reflects on the topic of angles how???

Evil doesn't have to balance out Good. That co-worker, due to his good work, can make the bully's life hell when he's promoted to assistant manager (or more likely just fire him). There doesn't have to be an equal to good.

To the other guy...
You'd quit a job just because somebody's annoying you? When you're close to being promoted, getting a pay rise? Weird.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 10:32 PM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Everything has to be balanced, an example of this is try and find something that has no opposite (right left, life death, good evil, dark light, hot cold ect...)

But if the co-worker made the bullies life hell, couldent the bull make his social life hell maybe punch him in the face or hit his fingers with a hammer?

I personal in the example used would make the bullies life hell by disabling the use of his legs if you get what i mean, but there are many cases of people abandoning hope because of another even abandoning life

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 11:15 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
What does an evil person want? Think, it's not evil. In "The Picture of Dorian Gray", The antihero loves pleasure, and acquires it through evil means. Pleasure isn't bad. It's good, as it's a positive feeling. An evil person coming into power through an army is just getting what comes naturally to a good person who earns enough respect to get power. Or it's insanity. Bullying can be a form of insanity, if the person does it in a certain way. If you bully a co-worker because they're getting scout points with the boss (and this continues whilst you bully) Then you are acting out of insanity. Only goodness has true power.

Aah, a well-read individual smile.

quote:
As much as it hurts me to agree with such a cop out, I must. If one thing exists then the opposite must also exist right? For balance if nothing else.........

Demons are angels that chose to rebel against God with Satan.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 12:03 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Evil doesn't have to balance out Good. That co-worker, due to his good work, can make the bully's life hell when he's promoted to assistant manager (or more likely just fire him). There doesn't have to be an equal to good.
still dont see how this is relevance to angles

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:56 AM