KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Jahovas witness

Jahovas witness
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Angry Jahovas witness

I hate these people.. why do they continue to come to my door with thier bible thumping BS.. i live up in new england and at least twice a month I get these chumps coming to my house. Anyone here JW? What is your deal? If I say NO I mean NO!.. sorry.. just a little annoyed.. next time one of them come they are getting the pot of boiling water from the roof

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 01:57 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

A) Complaining about annoying religious people is hardly philosophy
B) Just don't answer the door. It's not that hard.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 03:17 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

what you do is say yes that you will try for say a month or something.
and after that month has passed. say it didnt work out for you then they will never come back round.

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 03:41 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

i find buckets of water reliable. big grin

actually our parish provided us with small stickers we fix under our door bell saying
"Members of the Jehova's Witness are kindly asked to refrain from calling upon the members of this household. Thank you."

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 04:10 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

From what I've been told JH, think that you go to heaven by your works, so, thats why they go door to door. My husband talked to some and they also do not believe in Hell, the believe you go to Heaven or you just die.

(please if i'm wrong correct me)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 04:25 AM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I told one I'd murder them with an axe if they ever came to my door again 2 years ago and I havent had one since.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 05:36 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

Re: Jahovas witness

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
I hate these people.. why do they continue to come to my door with thier bible thumping BS.. i live up in new england and at least twice a month I get these chumps coming to my house. Anyone here JW? What is your deal? If I say NO I mean NO!.. sorry.. just a little annoyed.. next time one of them come they are getting the pot of boiling water from the roof
You think thats bad. You should see how long they go on for if you say that you ARE a christian.

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 08:34 AM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i've once trying to discuss with those ppl but i couldn't find any argument they accepted sad

so since then i'm trying (and succeeding) to avoid them angel

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 09:01 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

tell them that you once were one of them but you then you got expelled by the council of elders, they cant get away fast enough from you

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 09:04 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yea they are annoying.We normanly don't even answear the door.They keep ringing and ringing and then finally hang up some kind of frier on the door.
Those guys are so annoying.One more thing is it a cult too?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 04:49 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Yea they are annoying
thats how I feel about all religions

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 04:57 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

quote:
Originally posted by finti
thats how I feel about all religions
You are annoyed by all religions? Even people you have never met? That seems pretty small minded to me.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 05:20 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Even people you have never met? That seems pretty small minded to me.
I said religions, not people. Kind off a big diffrence there

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:02 PM
frodo34x
^_^

quote:
I said religions, not people. Kind off a big diffrence there
But what is it about the religion that annoys you?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:37 PM
finti

quote:
But what is it about the religion that annoys you?
the idea to submit to an imaginary thing, and the fact that they(not all) try to pin their beliefs onto others. Or just to put it simple the entire idea behind religions

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 12:02 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I can understand what you are saying can't say I argee with it but it sounds like a good reason to me.And not at all small mined.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 02:47 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well thank you JM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 03:07 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

You are very welcome Finti!JM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 03:17 AM
frodo34x
^_^

quote:
the idea to submit to an imaginary thing, and the fact that they(not all) try to pin their beliefs onto others. Or just to put it simple the entire idea behind religions
Right, I understand you know.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 09:21 AM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
well thank you JM

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
You are very welcome Finti!JM

Jackie and Finti sittin' in a tree...

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 05:00 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote