KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The New Age Religon!

The New Age Religon!
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Question The New Age Religon!

Does anyone pratise this?Or believe in it?It is mediating and worshiping mother earth.
My twin sister pratises it.Anyone else wear crystals or worship crystals?
See yuo around.JM confused

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 05:41 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

New Age as in Tarot reading or as Meditational purposes? confused

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 05:52 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're not seriously asking her to make sense of her own question, are you?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 06:24 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Why don' t you just try to ignore JM CF? It' s obvious that the two of you don' t get along.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 06:25 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

Why I shouldn't?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:29 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Why don' t you just try to ignore JM CF? It' s obvious that the two of you don' t get along
really???? confused confused

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:29 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Leave my religion alone! Let mother earth crush you!

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:32 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

hmm, i don't worship anything....
i live completely without any kind of god! happy
or creature or something, that stands above me!

i don't understand it, but i accept it....it's ok to believe, not that you misunderstand me wink
for me praying to a crystal is pretty much the same like praying to god or jesus....

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:34 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

quote:
Originally posted by The Inkeeper

blink

laughing

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:35 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I don't worship anything like that, but it sounds like a lot of modern religions, cults and other philosophical followings, it sounds like it has aspects of the modernised druid movement, wicca, spirituality etc... does it have a name, or is it just called "The New Age Religion"?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 02:44 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Its not really a single religion or philosophy. Much of it is crap and the rest is lifted from older things like Taoism or Buddhism.......

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:48 AM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Captain is on my list so it does not matter if he posts here or not I can't read it anyway so it is pointless for him to go here and start trouble when I don't even know what he is saying.
Anyway to answear your question Wind it is both and also it is alittle of budist and what ever the other religion is.(I know you said it before ca'nt think of it however)
Anywho it is interesting.If no one is going to post anything good then don't post at all.JM Thank you!

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 02:57 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
If no one is going to post anything good then don't post at all.

Perhaps you should take your own advice. You have yet to explain your own question.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 03:06 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I do not believe that simply wearing crystals and meditating qualifies as a religion. Perhaps you should be more specific about what you consider to be "New Age Relgion".

Last edited by Adam_PoE on Dec 10th, 2004 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 03:06 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

I lways thought that new age wasnt a religion as such, but more of a... way of thinking.

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:47 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

huh

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:14 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I wouldn't necessarily worship the planet Earth, but I think its extremely important to respect it and limit the harm we do.

The planet is very resilient and if I'm not mistaken, one large volcano eruption is comparable to 70 years of human produced pollution.

It's the unnatural man made substances that we should be more weary about.

As far as god goes. I do believe in a super intelligence, I'm more of a deist (in that I believe a super-intelligence created the universe and then abandoned it - assuming no control over life, exerting no influence on natural phenomena, and giving no supernatural revelation).

Science has shown the almost unbelievable complexity of the arrangements which are needed to produce life and the universe, that intelligence must have been involved.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 01:40 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

Dude, shut up and leave jackie alone If you dislike her thread that much add her to your ignore list. Your just making yourself look dumber that you already are.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:52 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

quote:
Originally posted by The Inkeeper

ok somewhy i just CANT stop laughing omg!! it was soooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!

dude ure the funniest guy ever!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:57 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I visited the university's religious faculty (for unrelated purposes, I needed to drop off some books) and actually asked a girl there from one of my classes about this, as she is into the "new age stuff" and she seemed surprised, she had never heard of actually worshipping crystals. Apparently crystals have a multitude of applications, from healing abilities, aids to mediation and so forth, and can be linked to new age religious expression. So JM how do you mean "...worship crystals"? Sorry if I am off the track here.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Last edited by Imperial_Samura on Dec 17th, 2004 at 08:27 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:23 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote