KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Should we fear god?

Fearing god!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes we should fear him. 15 45.45%
No I do not fear him. 12 36.36%
I have no idea 4 12.12%
I argee and disargee! 2 6.06%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should we fear god?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Question Should we fear god?

Some christens believe that we should fear god.What do you think about this?
Do you think we should fear god even through we don't believe in him?
Don't forget to vote.JM confused

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 02:43 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

We should fear his wrath, and the power he has to 'disown' us when it comes to judgement day.

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 10:30 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

If you don't believe in him, more power to you. Flip the bird at the sky. stick out tongue

But I believe in him, and I don't fear him. I "love" him.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 11:07 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I don't. I think he's nice and forgiving, even to the meanest of people.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 12:35 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

It depends on which God, if its the Christian God it would be on which period you think represents him best. Pre-Jesus full of wrath and plagues, or post, when the message is that he is all forgiving and a kindly sort. Still, if you don't believe at all there is no reason to be scared of something you don't believe in.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 12:57 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:

Strange question. For those who really don't believe in God, there's no point in fearing him.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 01:03 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Since Im Catholic, I believe in God and I think in some ways everyone needs to fear, and in some ways they dont.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 01:08 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Are you a God-fearing man, Senator? That is such a strange phrase. I've always thought of God as a teacher; a bringer of light, wisdom, and understanding. You see, I think what you really fear is me. Me and my kind, the Brotherhood of Mutants. Oh, it's not so surprising really. Mankind has always feared what it doesn't understand. Well, don't fear God, Senator, and certainly don't fear me. Not any more. Welcome to the future.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:11 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I dont think god is good or bad and we shouldn't fear or love her.

These are human emotions and terms we convey to a power that is so highly advanced we cannot possibly comprehend its true characteristics.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:30 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

I don't fear God any more than I fear santa or the easter bunny.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:34 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
why should you fear a god if you dont believe in one? whats there to fear

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 06:46 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Why would a god even bother punishing mortals?

I dont go around punishing ants for killing each other, why would god care unless he recognises mankind as a potential threat to his godhood.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 10:27 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

If a god is supposed to be kind and loving, why fear it? Any person or thing that demands you fear it isn't worthy of respect. If the message has any value to a person, they'll listen to it; but they shouldn't be threatened......

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 11:06 AM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

It says in the bible we should fear God but also love God

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 12:51 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

it also says to aint doing things we find normal to do today, the bible is so out of date .... it makes me god

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 12:59 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I don't fear someone that doesn't exist.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 10:52 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

i exist so fear me

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 11:14 AM
Bardock42

I don't know you good enough, but I fear you moire than God

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 11:20 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

at least we are making some progress then

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 11:21 AM
Bardock42

indeed we are

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 11:23 AM