KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » helpful place

helpful place
Started by: tcbbandman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tcbbandman

helpful place

hey guys if your going through a hard time post your thoughts/questions here and i will answer them to the best of my ability

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:05 PM
tcbbandman is currently offline Click here to Send tcbbandman a Private Message Find more posts by tcbbandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

and what qualifies you of such a task

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:28 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

^yes, what?
What if I ask you something and you answer it and you trigger something in me so that I kill my family and then go to school and kill everyione till I get stopped, do you think you are worthy of this task? And Why. Can we see your diploma?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:59 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

This is ridiculous. It' s merely an invitation to share one' s problems. There might be members who' ll want to turn to him/her and find this helpful. If you' re not one of those, don' t come in here only to ridicule him/her.

Do you also ask your friends their diploma?

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 09:54 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Do you also ask your friends their diploma?
you know what your friends are capable of, a total stranger offering help to solve problems is far fetched and credential of qualification aint a hard thing to ask for. If memebers have problems they can talk about them over pm`s since that is more of a personal matter than an official

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 10:37 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well I don't mind memebers talking to him if theya have problems but can'T we askk what makes him so good to talk to so that we can consider maybe to talk to him?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

It is nice that he or she wants to help,I wil remember this thread.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:51 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

yes

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:54 PM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

yea its sooooo....well.....christian smile
Cute, yet useless yes

Last edited by Bardock42 on Jan 26th, 2005 at 01:03 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:57 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Ok, this has nothing to do with religion so closing.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 01:41 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote