KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hurting

Hurting
Started by: debbiejo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbiejo
Dreamer

Hurting

If your knw someone was hurting, what would you do.???????

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:43 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I'm not sure if this is religious material.... blink

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 02:23 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Would you try to make them feel better????

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 03:14 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

That would usually be the humane thing to do.. however due to the free spirit of certain individuals it might even be an opportunity to take advantage of that person

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 04:53 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

SaTsuJiN is right. Moving to GDF.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 02:43 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'd try to make them feel better if i could. ..

If i related to the situtation then i would tell them about that. ....

Hmm.. if im good friends with them i would take them out somewhere to get them to not think about it for a little while

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 03:04 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhoKnows?
Haunted.

Re: Hurting

quote:
Originally posted by debbiejo

what do you mean by that?

I can't breathe,
I can't speak,
I can't live,
With no one there.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:35 PM
WhoKnows? is currently offline Click here to Send WhoKnows? a Private Message Find more posts by WhoKnows? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

i've noticed A LOT lately that my friends are coming more and more to me when theyre feeling down, so ya id try to just sit and listen. thats one of the best things ive learned to do is just listen to em

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:49 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peterKSL
In a different dimension

One of my role on earth is counseling... So, I would listen and give advice the best I could... IF only I am in the mood..

Feel me not.. See me not.. I'm just an illusion..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 05:11 PM
peterKSL is currently offline Click here to Send peterKSL a Private Message Find more posts by peterKSL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

What's it like to be a samaritan on the end of a phone?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 07:07 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I don't think people listen enough.. They are too envolved in talking about themselves.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 07:47 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

thats partially true... I know some people who dont talk enough about themselves and listen too much

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 07:51 PM
krillinite

ya there should be an even draw between listening and talking, but sometimes the listening needs to overshadow the talking when helping a person out

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 07:57 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhoKnows?
Haunted.

oh ok, now i know what you mean.
wait a minute.
what are you talking about?! the person that would be hurt is me!

I can't breathe,
I can't speak,
I can't live,
With no one there.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 08:54 PM
WhoKnows? is currently offline Click here to Send WhoKnows? a Private Message Find more posts by WhoKnows? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

then the person who ur talking to, needs to listen more than do the talking

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 09:02 PM
carnival_junkie
God

quote:

depends on the situation.
a lot of times i dont put up with people's angst, just because a lot of the time it is overly dramatic and for attention.
but if someone i loved was seriously hurting, then i would do what any logical person would.

help them.

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 01:15 AM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

wave a magic wand and make everything better

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 09:31 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd let them go about their buissness

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 09:47 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:

Go to "User CP" and then "Edit Profile" and change your title to "Vague Thread Initiator" ASAP.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 12:23 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

Re: Re: Hurting

quote:
Originally posted by botankus
Go to "User CP" and then "Edit Profile" and change your title to "Vague Thread Initiator" ASAP.

bahahahaha.

you're my hero.

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:23 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote