KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » A little quiz for you....

A little quiz for you....
Started by: big gay kirk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
big gay kirk

A little quiz for you....

guess who....

Born around the time of the Emperor Augustus in the middle east, I was the son of a popular god.... as a child I preched in the temple, to the bewilderment of both the priests, and the humans who were my earthly parents... when I grew to adulthood, I performed many miracles, including walking on water, turning water into wine, and feeding thousands of my followers with only enough food for a few... later i was tempted by an evil spirit, but triumphed.... when I had been on this earth for about thirty years, I was put to death, but came back to life and was taken into heaven by my godly father, after promising to return and take my faithful followers to paradise... the exact time and date of my birth is open to question, but festivals were held around December time, and all, from slave to noble, were welcome to attend my services...

Who am I??

(/spoiler)Mithras, son of the Sun(/spoiler)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 10:59 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

damn... the spoiler didn't work properly....

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 11:00 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

but then, thats life.....

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 11:01 PM
finti

you shouldnt have put the / in the first spoiler thingie of yours, and it aint ( it is [ <-(altgr 8)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 12:10 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I read the book "Too long in the Sun" that talked about Mithras..It was very good. smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 01:09 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I read the bible it was bad

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 01:27 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

How bad was it?? Or maybe it was too scary for you....

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 02:46 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

More like it is scary how bad it is.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 04:09 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

laughing You never cease to amaze me.

What is the topic here anyway??

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:05 AM
finti

quote:
How bad was it?? Or maybe it was too scary for you....
scary thing is how people are able to believe the stuff in it

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:43 AM
Jury
Extreme Member

I am more concerned of the unity of my people rather than with the church matter. I am not happy of the delay of what is going on with the council for now. Because of that I have to make my own decision. From now on, I hereby declare that it shall be the Roman Church offical doctrine that Jesus Chirst is God.

Who am I?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 11:56 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I have no idea.JM confused laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 12:57 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
I am more concerned of the unity of my people rather than with the church matter. I am not happy of the delay of what is going on with the council for now. Because of that I have to make my own decision. From now on, I hereby declare that it shall be the Roman Church offical doctrine that Jesus Chirst is God.

Who am I?

a raving lunatic?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 01:55 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote:
Originally posted by Jury

Who am I?

Early church (Catholic) fathers??? Council of Nicia, trent or something?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 03:31 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Soooo what now? Give it another question or forget i? confused

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 03:37 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

this one is easy:

"To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. I cannot, and I will not recant. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. "

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:36 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote:
Originally posted by Jury

Who am I?

Oh yes by the way, I am not sure but was that Constantine the Great?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:42 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

quote:
Originally posted by Bardock42
this one is easy:

"To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. I cannot, and I will not recant. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. "

Martin Luther... the fact that he suffered from chronic constipation all his life lends another meaning to the words, "here I stand, I can do no other..."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 10:08 PM
big gay kirk

quote:
Originally posted by finti
you shouldnt have put the / in the first spoiler thingie of yours, and it aint ( it is [ <-(altgr 8)

That explains a lot.... i failed A level maths cos of not being able to tell brackets apart....

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 10:10 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote:
Originally posted by Bardock42
this one is easy:

Yep, Martin Luther big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 10:39 PM