KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Polls Question

Polls Question
Started by: debbiejo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbiejo
Dreamer

Polls Question

We have 2 threads here.

1. True or false, which is about evolution vs. creationism. a poll, and evolution is winning.

2. God or no God, which is a poll on a supreme God or not, and the supreme God is winning.

So, with these 2 polls, it seems that most people agree that there is a Supreme God, or being that created things by evolution...

Is that right?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 05:50 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

of course it is right.
God was the power which started the evolution.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:46 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

I see no problem with having gods and evolution.... the gods just stirred whta was there, set everything running, and lo and behold.... even the bible agrees with parts of the generally accepted theory of evolution....

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 06:02 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vicki horvath

This is a real question! Where are some of the accepted theories of evolution the Bible agrees with? Also where does the plural "Gods" come in? Thankyou!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 06:33 PM
vicki horvath is currently offline Click here to Send vicki horvath a Private Message Find more posts by vicki horvath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yes it is!jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:25 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Big gay Kirk pointed out a great mistranslation of the word Gods. In the original Hebrew the Gods is used instead of God. Exa. In the beginning the Gods created the heavens...

I checked it out myself.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:20 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote