KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why Right Brained People Are More Fun.

Why Right Brained People Are More Fun.
Started by: debbiejo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbiejo
Dreamer

Why Right Brained People Are More Fun.

Everyone knows that right brained people are more fun then left-brained people..the evidence is astounding. Lets take some examples.

A left brain people go to a party...what does he do? A. won't talk.
B. Over analysis everything to the point of mindlesness verbal grunts, and C. Loves numbers because they never lie, and prefers them to people.

On the other hand, right-brained people. Go to partings and A. Have a good time. B. Drink and have a good time. C. Cry and have a good time, D. Vomit and still have a good time. E.Make a fool out of themself and STILL have a good time. F. Talks to plants and People KNOW "he's having a good time." G. Can hear voices and know the voices are having a good time, and wants to be included.

How many people here are right-brained?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:04 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

OH...my mistake...this should be moved the General Topic.. big grin

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:04 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

So in other words, right-brained people are idiots then?

If I shot a right-brained person in the foot, would he still
have fun?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:09 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Idiots...no...Only left brained people would get offended.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:27 PM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Left-brained"? I prefer right brained-challenged, thank you
very much.

Besides, though I often over-analyze everything, yet I too can
get jiggy with it every now and then.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:35 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

quote:
yet I too can get jiggy with it every now and then.

Very doubtful judging from this statement of yours.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:02 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I thought that had to do with you being an Introvert vs. an Extrovert...not which side of the brain is more dominant.

educate me people...

Last edited by Linkalicious on Mar 21st, 2005 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I believe left brained people are considered to be more articulate and intellectual, while right brained people are more impulsive, and active. Of course, seeing how there is still very much to be learned about the human mind, it's all theoretical fun.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i'm the no-fun one.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:27 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Right-brained people are usually very creative and imaginative. They are usually composers, artists, poets, comedians and in advertising..
Though they can be creative, they can be overly sensitive. On the other hand left-brained people usually have to pick up the ball that the right-brained people have dropped. Left-brained people get very frustrated with them, because to them righties go from one idea to the next sometimes without finishing the first one. They are not focused on one activity at a time as lefties are...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:53 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Can you proved your dominate brain?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:01 PM
GCG
Red Bull

I know that the left part of your brain commands the right part of the body and
The right part of the brain commands the left part of the body.....

Are you saying that left-handed people have more fun ?
I think its pretty much as Linka said ; Extrovert & Introvert.

quote:
Though they can be creative, they can be overly sensitive. On the other hand left-brained people usually have to pick up the ball that the right-brained people have dropped.

laughing out loud sounds like a parent coming down to the cozzer station to get his son or daughter out of jail.
The way you are explaining it , is like Left-brain people are more responsable that right-brain people.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:46 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I've been reading through some posts and can usually pick out the right/left brained people...care to know?

Here are a few so far..

Dave123...Right brain as a Paradise where inanimate objects are real.

Adam Poe...Left, as if the doesn't know that the right exists.

finti...both hemispheres have merged and cancelled each other out (j/k)

Slipnot...Right, and very happy there.

Clickclick...left but is evolving in minute details in ways to effect the right.

Lil. B...Left but somehow manages to let the spirit influence the right side through guidance and meditation. Or when tired

Deno...Right brain and searching for others of his kind to join him on his quest to an alternate reality.

Windancer...On a type rope but usually fall on the right.

This is all for fun you know...want to know more?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:05 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Re: Why Right Brained People Are More Fun.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by debbiejo
..the evidence is astounding

Im still waiting for those.

edit - and I am left brained person.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:11 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

uh how can one tell which side "brained " they are

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:35 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

hmmmm interesting, i wonder which i am. i think im right but how do you know?

made by Scribble

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:38 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

dunno that's why I asked....I was hoping someone could explain that to me

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:40 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I am more right-brained than left-brained.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:46 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

how do you know this?!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:54 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Questionnaires.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:55 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote