KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Second Dimension?

Second Dimension?
Started by: Sicky666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sicky666
IA!

Second Dimension?

I will tel you all about my second dimension and what you do is tell me about your (if you have one, ofcourse):
Long ago I builded a iron wall around me and inside me to protect me from anything, and years it stayed only a wall but now, finally we have managed to built two stone towers between it and after two more. Later we putted an sigil unto the gate, to protect us double strong, and from the inside we created an army, may it be our Gods shall rise sooner than we had expected. But the Black Goat came with a brilliant idea, we had to search all parts of Mother for a wicked Lord had cut her in parts, so that's what we still doing, collecting from all corners and waiting for the Gods which we love so much...

being nothing at all; divinity in peace.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:08 AM
Sicky666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Technically, this would be a fifth dimension, what with the other four...although that wouldn't work when comparing it to the other dimensions. Maybe an "alternate dimension", or, better yet, "alternate reality". You make very little sense, Sicky...what exactly is your religion? You need to explain to us what you are talking about or else we just scratch our heads about the "elder gods".

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:52 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Yea..explain what your religions is..It sounds interesting. Where did these ideas come from. Are there others that believe as you do?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:32 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FeceMan
Technically, this would be a fifth dimension, what with the other four...although that wouldn't work when comparing it to the other dimensions. Maybe an "alternate dimension", or, better yet, "alternate reality". You make very little sense, Sicky...what exactly is your religion? You need to explain to us what you are talking about or else we just scratch our heads about the "elder gods".
Elder Gods...
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: CTHULHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
1111111111111111111111111oneoneoeneone

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:17 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

No Elder Gods no, absolute not. I believe in the Law of Thelema, that ye seekest for one goal that God hath given unto you and work that out, by accident I came upon ye Ancient Ones, and upon their knowledge...

being nothing at all; divinity in peace.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:13 PM
Sicky666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Someone been wataching too much "Supermario Bros the movie"jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:16 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sicky666
No Elder Gods no, absolute not. I believe in the Law of Thelema, that ye seekest for one goal that God hath given unto you and work that out, by accident I came upon ye Ancient Ones, and upon their knowledge...

Will you explain to us your religion or not?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:23 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote