KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » June 6, 2006

June 6, 2006
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

June 6, 2006

6/6/6

The Day of el diablo. Yo now thatz gettin me worried about the rumors im hearin of people tellin me that it would be the apocalypse or something bad like 9/11 can happen. What do you think.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:46 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Where were you on June 6, 1996?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:50 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

It is not 6/6/6, it is 06/06/06. so what does 060606 mean?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:55 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

A week before my birthday....My time is here and now!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:01 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It is not 6/6/6, it is 06/06/06. so what does 060606 mean?

666 is the devils numbers

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:47 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I never bought into all the hokum about numbers and such.

Page 666 of War and Peace didn't hurt me, though it wasn't a very interesting page (poor Sonya!)

I have a friend who lives at 666 Macintosh Avenue - their land lord seems like a crazy pervert, but no beast there, at least no supernatural one.

I once had $666 in the bank, yet the redi-cash teller didn't try to eat my soul. Which is a shame. Nothing like screaming "It's eating my soul!" in the middle of a crowded street to get the blood going.

So yes, the number 666 is everywhere, and I am yet to see devil activity around any of them.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:05 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atlantis001
The one without a name

Originally posted by debbiejo
A week before my birthday....My time is here and now!

That means you are gemini. Im Libra.... not that I believe in astrology, but it could be... we never know.

Ok... I know I am off topic...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:07 AM
Atlantis001 is currently offline Click here to Send Atlantis001 a Private Message Find more posts by Atlantis001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

wel lthe problem is that its a day. Its like the day of the appocalypse but noi m not sayin June 6 can be the appocalypse.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:07 AM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I never bought into all the hokum about numbers and such.

Page 666 of War and Peace didn't hurt me, though it wasn't a very interesting page (poor Sonya!)

I have a friend who lives at 666 Macintosh Avenue - their land lord seems like a crazy pervert, but no beast there, at least no supernatural one.

I once had $666 in the bank, yet the redi-cash teller didn't try to eat my soul. Which is a shame. Nothing like screaming "It's eating my soul!" in the middle of a crowded street to get the blood going.

So yes, the number 666 is everywhere, and I am yet to see devil activity around any of them.

LOL, that was good!

Especially the war and peace bit.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:10 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

quote:
wel lthe problem is that its a day. Its like the day of the appocalypse but noi m not sayin June 6 can be the appocalypse.

And besides, isn't there meant to be a bit of a lead up to the Apocalypse if one believes in all that? Kind of stuff that one can see from a mile off?

I'd be personally quite disappointed to get up on June 6 only to discover the world has ended, without any warning or plagues or guys riding around playing trumpets. Damn it, the end of the world should have pomp and grandeur. I mean, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. And they should get Billy Crystal to host it, because he doesn't seem to do anything else these days.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:12 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
And they should get Billy Crystal to host it, because he doesn't seem to do anything else these days.

Not true! He is currently filming "City Slickers 14: The Search for my Career"

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:15 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Not true! He is currently filming "City Slickers 14: The Search for my Career"

Oh wow! That'll be a must see for sure. I wonder if Curly will come back from the dead. Again. Hehehe.

I just always found it ironic they got people to host the Oscars that never actually won one of the little gold men. It seems a bit like saying "Oh wow, you've lost all the skin on your arm, now you can be in charge of salt packing duties." A bit cruel of them I guess. Though if he keeps going he'll eventually get one of the life time awards, I'm sure of it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:25 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Atlantis001
That means you are gemini. Im Libra.... not that I believe in astrology, but it could be... we never know.

Ok... I know I am off topic...
Hello Libra. Funny about astrology I do resemble what is written about Gemini's...

OK, now back on topic..

The whole 666 can be found everywhere when a person looks into number topics and Numerology. I feel the number referred to Nero. It was written that way in code as a warning to the people of that time...A person couldn't just come out and say "Hey Nero is evil"..so it was coded.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:13 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

666 is 999 upside down, so if 666 is an evil number then 999 is a good number. Is that correct?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:52 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

look the 666 can be anywhere but dont take as a joke cuz this can be 666

Seee the 666, thats jus a sample and stop actin smart and sayin that theres 0's and /'s, you jus gota see it anmd no dont count 1906, jus put youre mind to 2006 iight

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 03:02 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

But, um ... why would a first century Christian/Jew be using the Gregorian calendar? And when John was writing, people weren't even using the BC/AD system yet.

Last edited by Gregory on Jan 7th, 2006 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:12 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

newest volume of Oxyrhynchus Papyri contains a fragmentary
papyrus of Revelation which is the earliest known witness to some
sections (late third / early fourth century)

The number that this papyrus assigns to the Beast: 616, rather than the usual 666.
(665 is also found.) We knew that this variant existed: Irenaeus cites (and refutes) it.
But this is the earliest instance that has so far been found.
The number — chi, iota, stigma (hexakosiai deka hex) —
is in the third line of the fragment shown

http://www.greatdreams.com/sacred/666_vs_616.htm

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:50 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by JacopeX

Seee the 666, thats jus a sample and stop actin smart and sayin that theres 0's and /'s, you jus gota see it anmd no dont count 1906, jus put youre mind to 2006 iight

I am not acting smart, what I am saying to you is nothing is going to happen on June 6, 2006.

Mark my words, I will bring this thread back on the 7th and show you that I am right.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 08:53 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by JacopeX

Something is wrong with you.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 10:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I bet half of you don't even know what it represents the "devil's numbers"

I mean, why on earth arn't you scared of Saturn ? that too i s a symbole of the devil.

Oh and Twisting your head around 360 degrees and spitting green goo, walking on ceilings, Using contemporary medicine, birth control, democrats, Being married without even concidering to have sex is also the sign of the devil.

Oh you are afraid of that.

Sorry my mistake.

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jan 8th, 2006 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:34 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote