KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Prove Evolution...win money

Prove Evolution...win money
Started by: sithsaber408

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Question Prove Evolution...win money

Hey all, thought this would be fun.

$250,000 Reward

Offered by Dr. Kent Howard to:

Anyone who can give any empirical evidence (scientific proof) for evolution.

(see h**p://www.drdino.com/Articles/Article1.htm.)

He gives 15 questions for an evolutionist to answer with proof(not theory/guesses) :

1.) WHERE did the universe come from?

2.) WHERE did matter come from?

3.) WHERE did the LAWS of the universe come from (gravity,inertia, etc.)?

4.) HOW did matter get so perfectly organized?

5.) WHERE did the ENERGY come from to do all the organizing?

6.) WHEN, WHERE, WHY, and HOW did life come from dead matter?

7.) WHEN, WHERE, WHY, and HOW did life learn to reproduce itself?

8.) With WHAT did the FIRST cell capable of reproduction reproduce?

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 09:41 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

(cont.)

9). WHY would any plant or animal want to reproduce more of its kind since this would only make more mouths to feed and decrease the chances of its survival? (Does the INDIVIDUAL have a drive to survive, or the SPECIES? How do you explain this?)

10). HOW can MUTATIONS (recombing of the genetic code) create any NEW, IMPROVED varieties? (Recombing English letters, no matter how many times, will never produce Chinese books.)

11). Is it possible that similarities in design prove a common Creator instead of a common ancestor?

12.) Natural selection only works with the genetic information available and tends to keep a species stable. HOW would you explain the Increasing complexity in the genetic code that must have occured if evolution were true?

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 09:49 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

(cont.)

13.) WHEN, WHERE, WHY, and HOW did:

a) Single-celled plants become multi-celled? (Where are the two- and three- celled intermediates?)

b) Single-celled animals evolve?

c) Fish change to amphibians?

d) Amphibians change to reptiles?

e) Reptiles change to birds? (The lungs, bones, eyes, reproductive organs, heart, method of locomotion, body covering, etc., are all very different!) HOW did the intermediate forms live?

14.) WHEN, WHERE, WHY, HOW, and from WHAT did:

a) Whales evolve?

b) Sea horses evolve?

c) Bats evolve?

d) Eyes evolve?

e) Ears evolve?

f) Hair, skin, feathers, scales, nails, claws, etc., evolve?

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 09:56 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

(cont.)

15.) Which evolved first (HOW, and HOW LONG, did it work without the others)?

a) The digestive system, the food to be digested, the ability to find and eat the food, the digestive juices, or the bodies RESISTANCE to its own digestive juice (stomach, intestines, etc.)?

b) The drive ot reproduce, or the ability to reproduce?

c) The lungs, the mucus linning to protect them, the throat, or the perfect mixture of gasses to be breathed into the lungs?

d) DNA or RNA to carry the DNA message to cell parts?

e) The termite or the flagea in its intestines that actually digest the cellulose?

f) The plants, or the insects that live on and POLLINATE the plants?

g) The bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or muscles to move the bones?

h) The nervous system, repair system, or hormone system?

i) The immune system or the need for it?

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:04 PM
GCG
Red Bull

I see a lot of KMC members running in this thread to answer the questions. Thats just Wow !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:13 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atlantis001
The one without a name

Its not exactly evolution, some questions are about physics not evolution.

And the reward is extremely low relatively to the difficulty of those questions, it is not even possible to prove some of them with our technology.

Last edited by Atlantis001 on Feb 4th, 2006 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:34 PM
Atlantis001 is currently offline Click here to Send Atlantis001 a Private Message Find more posts by Atlantis001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

sithsaber408 why, if the limit on text size is 10000, did you post this in 4 post?

Do you thing that if you brake up your thread post into 4 parts, it will look like people give a dam about this?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:39 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Kent Hovind is highly dishonest, and the challange is set up to be impossible. Among other things, Hovind reserves the right to throw out evidence he doens't like before the judges even see it. Some of his questions are nonsense (how did matter get to be so well organized? "Well-organized" in what sense?) Others relate to cosmology, not evoltution. And some are just plain stupid (a few hours ago, I resolved to try to be nicer to creationists, but I'm making an exception for Hovind)..

"WHY would any plant or animal want to reproduce more of its kind since this would only make more mouths to feed and decrease the chances of its survival? (Does the INDIVIDUAL have a drive to survive, or the SPECIES? How do you explain this?)" Someone doesn't understand how natural selection works.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:44 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed, the question is not scientific. This is a famous peice of film-flam.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flim Flam!

HA!

I will give anyone who can difinitively prove to me the existence of Jehova...let's see...I have two dollars and 48 cents in my pocket...okay

So, I'll give anyone who can prove the existence of the Christian god $2.48 and a tuft of my pubic hair.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:02 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Flim Flam!

HA!

I will give anyone who can difinitively prove to me the existence of Jehova...let's see...I have two dollars and 48 cents in my pocket...okay

So, I'll give anyone who can prove the existence of the Christian god $2.48 and a tuft of my pubic hair.

And I'll add $5 to that. cool laughing

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:13 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The trees are pretty. Therefor, god exists.

Give me pubes now!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:14 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
The trees are pretty. Therefor, god exists.

Give me pubes now!

Attachment: pubes.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:29 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I almost forgot...

Attachment: dollars.jpg
This has been downloaded 171 time(s).

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:35 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Whew... I need a drink. That was alot of typing. beer

The book that I got this from was printed in 2003, (I haven't checked the web page) so nobody has gotten this guys money yet.

He included a few interesting quotes:

"I could prove God statistically; take the human body alone, the chance that all the functions of the individual would just happen is a statistical monstrosity"- George Gallup, Statician

"To suppose that the eye could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree."- Charles Darwin big grin

www.impactchurch.info

Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attachment: dime.jpg
This has been downloaded 167 time(s).

Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attachment: dime.jpg
This has been downloaded 167 time(s).

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:37 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Hmmm... based on comments, I see nobody has the answers.

(I was hoping to split the purse with someone) wink

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:38 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

`

Attachment: quater.jpg
This has been downloaded 166 time(s).

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:39 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

they're a little squished. they've been in my pocket for a while. But they still spend the same.

Attachment: pennies.jpg
This has been downloaded 163 time(s).

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:40 PM