KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » What’s your favorite Plague?

Which of the 10 Plagues is your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
(Exodus 7:14-25) rivers and other water sources turned to blood for seven days, killing the fish 3 27.27%
(Exodus 8:1-15) a plague of reptiles (often referred to as frogs) 1 9.09%
(Exodus 8:16-19) handfuls of dust turned into a plague of lice 0 0%
(Exodus 8:20-32) flies 0 0%
(Exodus 9:1-7) pestilence killing of the livestock 0 0%
(Exodus 9:8-12) boils unhealable by medical priests 0 0%
(Exodus 9:13-35) hail and fire destroying crops 3 27.27%
(Exodus 10:13-14,19) locusts consuming all remaining crops 0 0%
(Exodus 10:21-29) three days of darkness 1 9.09%
(Exodus 12:29-36) death of the firstborn 3 27.27%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What’s your favorite Plague?
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

What’s your favorite Plague?

Which of the 10 plagues is your favorite and why?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:09 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

huh What????????????

How about one that isn't mentioned..........The plagues of lust....hahahaha

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:16 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by debbiejo
huh What????????????

How about one that isn't mentioned..........The plagues of lust....hahahaha

Then the Israelites would never have left big grin

Of those God pulled out of his bag of tricks, I'm partial toward Death of the First Born...because I am one, so I feel more of a connection to it.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:30 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i like

water turnin to blood
3 days of darkness
and the death of the first born.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:18 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Well for a fav. movie..............It would be the death of the first born.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:21 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I particulary like the Hail and Fire one. Would have been a cool spectacle cool

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:28 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dawson

And yet it was bad.

But I am partial to three days of darkness and fire and hail myself.

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:27 PM
Dawson is currently offline Click here to Send Dawson a Private Message Find more posts by Dawson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

the blood. that would look sooooo cool!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:05 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

The plauge of non-believers who have gained such footholds in this world that religion isn't allowed to be used in the very courts that have its scriptures emblazed on their walls.

wink

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:09 AM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I love the Death of the Firstborn.

How ironic that everyone who follows this babykilling god is against abortion, because it is 'killing babies'

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:18 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
I love the Death of the Firstborn.

How ironic that everyone who follows this babykilling god is against abortion, because it is 'killing babies'

The Good Lord giveth and the Good Lord taketh away. Not the Good Human, or the Good Doctor wink

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:32 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

That's the most common excuse I get. That's ok though. God sins by breaking his own rules but he's not a sinner!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:40 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Originally posted by AOR
The Good Lord giveth and the Good Lord taketh away. Not the Good Human, or the Good Doctor wink

thumb up yes

That's the most common excuse I get. That's ok though. God sins by breaking his own rules but he's not a sinner!

thumb down no

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:43 AM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Hail and Fire.

But I would've wanted to see the killing of the firstborn most. Not for the killing but if I were to able to actually see the Angels going from house to house.....

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:45 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Frogs

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:50 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Oh yes because all of a sudden because you can think to yourself 1+1=2, you automatically become as great as God. Whatever helps you sleep at night roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:21 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Do you know why the Pharoh refuses to do what Moses asks? It's because God hardened his heart. That's right; when God's telling Moses what to do, he says he shouldn't expect him to listen, because God is going to harden the Pharoh's heart so that he, God, can show off his power.

Anyway, turning rivers to blood has a certain cinimatic appeal.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:46 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Originally posted by AOR
Oh yes because all of a sudden because you can think to yourself 1+1=2, you automatically become as great as God. Whatever helps you sleep at night roll eyes (sarcastic)

Say what!? I'm GREATER than God. I actually exist and it can be proven.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:52 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Say what!? I'm an insignificant mortal whose life is nothing more than the blooming of a flowe.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:59 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Mature.

(I know it's none of my business, but if whining at strangers on the internet about stuff that doesn't concern me is wrong, then I don't want to be right.)

Last edited by Gregory on Feb 28th, 2006 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:00 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote