KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » There are more than ten commandments

There are more than ten commandments
Started by: Cyber Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Worried There are more than ten commandments

Teacher that travelled or w/e blah blah blah, said there were more than 10 commandments and "people just cut it to 10" confused Anyone know anything ?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:12 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

There are 4 pages of laws in the bible that's more then ten.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:15 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Yeah Deut. is full of them......lots and lots.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:17 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
There are 4 pages of laws in the bible that's more then ten.

Whats the page numbers shifty

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:17 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Exodus 20:1-26 21:1-22 22:1-31 etc...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:20 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Exodus 20:1-26 21: 1-22: 1-31 etc...
But in the story of moses whats with the ten thing : (

* i will check those pages out when I get home*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:21 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I think it's just people make stuff up.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:23 PM
Null

I think it's just people make stuff up.
Well if you want to go to hell then follow the bible because people messed with that crap.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:24 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Well if you follow them then:

You can't mix different fabrics........What's the deal with that???
blink

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:53 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

My religion's Bible hasn't been tampered with, but it has been fully translated.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:26 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by apoc001
My religion's Bible hasn't been tampered with, but it has been fully translated.

How do you know?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:34 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

the "10 commandments" sum up nearly all things that are wrong...(sure theres a few sins that slip though the net of the 10)

using those 10 you can pretty much decide if an action is wrong or right....

Unless its something like "is it ok to kill in self defence?" in which case you have to re-read the bible...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:40 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

We have the original copies of the Bible, but all over the place, there's footnotes that better explain what is meant by certain words. We also have three other books which we believe to be the parts of the scriptures that were lost. And when you take the teachings of the Bible and the teachings of our other books, the gospel makes perfect sense and we don't very often have problems with contradictions in our scriptures. I also feel the presence of the Holy Ghost and that usually brings out strength in a testimony.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:40 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by apoc001
We have the original copies of the Bible, but all over the place, there's footnotes that better explain what is meant by certain words. We also have three other books which we believe to be the parts of the scriptures that were lost. And when you take the teachings of the Bible and the teachings of our other books, the gospel makes perfect sense and we don't very often have problems with contradictions in our scriptures. I also feel the presence of the Holy Ghost and that usually brings out strength in a testimony.

I don't believe you have the original copies. I think you are telling me something you believe. In other words, I don't think you are lying, just that other people have lied to you. Sorry if that offends you, that is not my intent.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:47 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

What? there are no original copies of the bible...!!

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible2.htm <---See

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:19 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

What sect are you, apoc001?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:46 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

#11 all must obey mysterio69! and you must let him hook up with your hot daughters and wives!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:09 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The oldest bible is the sinai bible compared to mordern bibles there 16,000 errors roughly and the sinai bible isn't published.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 04:15 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

The oldest bible is the sinai bible compared to mordern bibles there 16,000 errors roughly and the sinai bible isn't published.
Do you have a link for this???....

Originally posted by mysterio69
#11 all must obey mysterio69! and you must let him hook up with your hot daughters and wives!
I thought Canadians were a peaceful people... confused

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 07:16 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

There were 10 main commandments on the tablets, but loads more laws. Jesus canceled these out with a simpler one "love your neighbour as you would love yourself"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 08:53 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote