KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Love someone you never saw/spoke too.

Love someone you never saw/spoke too.
Started by: Cyber Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Love someone you never saw/spoke too.

People say they love God more than anything in the world>>>Family/Friends. I was wondering how is this possible when you never spoke to the Bible God....

We are all God's children but yet God never payed his child support no expression

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:11 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

god spent too much money on buying live animals and water and air-tanks for us to survive. he's broke and working to make up for the money. What a class act

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:17 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Council#13
god spent too much money on buying live animals and water and air-tanks for us to survive. he's broke and working to make up for the money. What a class act
Bah, that is the oldest excuse in the book. God should pay up mad I mean, he only speaks to his favorites like Moses sad

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:24 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

no, thats what he just puts in his big book of _______(fill in with what you will; lies, guidence, love, hate). He actually keeps a diary with what we each did everyday, so dont feel left out. He's running out of money to buy pens though, after he spent so much on animals and plants and water and oxygen tanks

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:27 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atlantis001
The one without a name

I donīt know exactly about the bible god, but I think that people who love God have some interaction with it. If you want... they can "feel" God. It is just another kind of interaction. Of course it is not always true to everyone, but it can be true... even if only for a few.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 04:22 PM
Atlantis001 is currently offline Click here to Send Atlantis001 a Private Message Find more posts by Atlantis001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Council#13
no, thats what he just puts in his big book of _______(fill in with what you will; lies, guidence, love, hate). He actually keeps a diary with what we each did everyday, so dont feel left out. He's running out of money to buy pens though, after he spent so much on animals and plants and water and oxygen tanks

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 04:23 PM
Null

Originally posted by Atlantis001
I donīt know exactly about the bible god, but I think that people who love God have some interaction with it. If you want... they can "feel" God. It is just another kind of interaction. Of course it is not always true to everyone, but it can be true... even if only for a few.
I see your point. People choose to feel or not so going by that I guess love can work.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 04:24 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Atlantis001
I agree. It's not the begging and pleading thing, but knowing you're not alone.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 02:00 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote