KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » how many sins commited in this?

how many sins commited in this?
Started by: ROYALGUARD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ROYALGUARD
Restricted

Account Restricted

how many sins commited in this?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/jesus.php

i can name a few... idolatry, blasphemy,

thoughts?

Lord Saboteur was here
President Bush Pissed here
Raz was Here

Mist peed here --> eek!

taft posted here, ~ermm~ just to be different, and had sex with vinny

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 06:06 PM
ROYALGUARD is currently offline Click here to Send ROYALGUARD a Private Message Find more posts by ROYALGUARD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Don't forget Hilarity!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 06:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Hmm...can't really say....no...hmm....so what sins would it be?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 06:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: how many sins commited in this?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD

thoughts?

There is only one sin in my religion and that is slander. Is this slander? I would say that it is. Therefore, I would suggest that you ignore this unimportant clip.

By making this thread, are we not promoting this?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 06:11 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Originally posted by BackFire
Don't forget Hilarity!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 06:38 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Ohhhh I think this is awful...... no

It's so disrespectful IMO

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:08 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Of course it's disrespectful. So?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 09:53 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Re: how many sins commited in this?

Originally posted by ROYALGUARD

thoughts?

Its a trick question, none.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 10:23 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: how many sins commited in this?

Originally posted by Soleran
Its a trick question, none.

thumb up Good point...

I'm going to through my vote in with yours. big grin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 10:40 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by debbiejo
Ohhhh I think this is awful...... no

It's so disrespectful IMO

I agree.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 11:08 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Gregory
Of course it's disrespectful. So?

As much as you demand that one repects your thoughts and ideals. I would ask the same of you...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 11:08 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

No. In the real world, people have to respect other people's beliefs just to avoid conflict, but on a goddamn internet site, which nobody is being forced to visit, people should finally be able to be honest about their feelings. If you put up a website disrespectful to my beliefs, it wouldn't bother me; probably, I'd ignore it.

Last edited by Gregory on Apr 21st, 2006 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 11:10 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

No. In the real world, people have to respect other people's beliefs just to avoid conflict, but on a goddamn internet site, which nobody is being forced to visit, people should finally be able to be honest about their feelings. If you put up a website disrespectful to my beliefs, it wouldn't bother me; probably, I'd ignore it.

Freedom of speech is me enforcing my beliefs over your freedom to speak stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 01:15 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Well I exercised my freedom of speech.........I think it's terrible....I have respect for others beliefs........That's my stance, and I'm stickin to it..... cool

Though there is nothing sinful in it.

Last edited by debbiejo on Apr 22nd, 2006 at 01:31 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 01:20 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

That's right run to an alternate reality, be who ever you want, tramble on other people, be the hypocrite you so wanted to be. Because guess what?!?! You can be honest all you want....

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:09 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

...I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you want me to call 911 and tell them you've overdosed or something?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:19 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

laughing

That was good

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:21 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I don't get how this was horrible, Debbie, but the Penn and Teller special was good. That seems inconsistant on your part.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 03:20 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

...I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you want me to call 911 and tell them you've overdosed or something?

Oh yeah call 911, in fact let me dial it for you....

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 01:17 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Janus Marius
I don't get how this was horrible, Debbie, but the Penn and Teller special was good. That seems inconsistant on your part.
Penn and Teller had some real truths in there, and I agreed with them........This little doll play, was just immature and seemed to me spiteful and rude...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 03:08 PM