KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Any Warriors of Light Left?

Any Warriors of Light Left?
Started by: biogls

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
biogls

The final battle of Armageddon between the Forces of Light and the forces of darkness has begun, as prophesized in the Dead Sea Scrolls, that were buried in earthen jars thousands of years ago and found in 1947.
Archeologists and religious groups agree that the word “Armageddon” refers to the ancient city known as “Megiddo”. However, what both groups do not understand, is that the prophesized battle is over the “Truth of Megiddo”, not a piece of desert real estate.
Many open-minded archeologists and biblical scholars now agree that Moses was the Pharaoh Ankhnaten, Solomon was the Pharaoh Amenhotep III and David was the Pharaoh ThothMoses III.
Thoth Moses III, (David), circa 1450 BC, retaliated against Canaanite raids on Egyptian border towns by capturing the fortress city of Megiddo in Canaan. ThothMoses III brought back to Egypt gold, animals, slaves and some of the sons of royal Canaan families. The sons of royal Canaanites from captured cities, like Megiddo, were raised as Egyptians. In this manner, the biblical Joseph of the coat of many colors did come to Egypt as a slave, but was not sold into slavery. Joseph was raised by ThothMoses III, who would later be known in the bible as King David.
Both David and Solomon’s kingdoms were vast, yet no archeological evidence of either of their kingdoms has ever been found. However, as well documented by the Egyptologist Ahmed Osman, a wealth of archeological evidence from Thoth Moses III and Amenhotep III’s kingdoms have been found in the same areas where the Bible says the kingdoms of David and Solomon were located.
The spiritual secrets of ancient Egypt were stored for safekeeping by the Pharaohs of Egypt in their Holiest of Holies, the Egyptian Ark of the Covenant. The Ark of the Covenant was kept inside the main Egyptian temple. However, when the Pharaoh Ankhnaten, grandson of Joseph and son of Amenhotep III, left Egypt in exile with his followers of the One God, to become Moses, he took the Egyptian Holiest of Holies, the Ark of the Covenant with him.
Then, 900 years later, just before Jerusalem fell to Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians, the Ark of the Covenant was buried circa 585 BC. It was 600 years later when our great…great grandfather Jesus found the Ark of the Covenant using the directions he had seen on one of the Stone Tablets from the Ark while studying at a Druid university in England. After studying the wisdom, he reburied the Ark. A millennium later, a group of Guardians from the “Knights Templar”, following the instructions from the same Ark of the Covenant’s stone tablet as Jesus, recovered the Ark and its priceless wealth of wisdom. (More information on the Ark, Jesus, Moses etc. is on our website.)
Then, after great numbers of Guardians and their families were tortured and murdered 700 years ago, the remaining Guardians of the Knights Templar reburied the Ark of the Covenant. A few years ago, a direct descendant of the Guardians resurrected the priceless wisdom with a group of descendants. Other descendants of the Guardians, and Jesus and Mary Magdalene’s marriage, have been located. Together once again, we are releasing the ancient wisdom and truth of our ancestors, much to the dismay of the forces of darkness, because it is upsetting their 1,700 year strategy of using fear and control to maintain power over people.
The Dead Sea Scrolls from the Essenes included the War Scroll that prophesized the Final Battle of Armageddon. (The original Essenes were those members of Thoth Moses III’s ancient Egyptian Mystery School who followed the Pharaoh Ankhnaten into exile). The War Scroll describes how after 40 years of battles the forces of darkness and the Forces of Light, begin the final battle. Scholars who study Essene prophecies, like the Dead Sea Scrolls, are unaware of the real history behind what they study. Thus, scholars and spiritually immature religious individuals fall for the deliberate misdirection which spiritually advanced Essenes from the Forces of Light purposely included in their prophecies to confuse the forces of darkness whom they knew would “control” the Scrolls after their discovery,
“The devil is in the details” is an ancient saying which describes the tactic used by the forces of darkness to confuse people. However, the Forces of Light have used that same tactic in their prophecies against the forces of darkness. Great amounts of detail regarding the final battle were included in the prophecy to confuse the detail oriented sons/forces of darkness. However, the same information from the prophecy when reviewed by the Sons/Forces of Light, gives an overall picture and battle strategy for the final battle of Armageddon.
While archeologists, biblical scholars and many other people have realized that the “Kittim” of the War Scroll’s sons of darkness referred to the Roman Empire, only a few people have understood that the “Kittim” referred to both the Roman Empire, and its Successor Empires. The Roman Empire’s Successor Empires include the last 100 acres of the old Roman Empire, now called the Vatican, as well as all the Protestant Christian religions, and Christian mega corporations who follow the Roman Empire’s version of Christianity contained in the Bible.
The Battle of Armageddon is about the "Truth of Megiddo” and details how the usage of high frequency electro-magnetic energies will enable one to attain multiple levels of Enlightenment. The final battle is an energetic and informational battle between the Forces of Light and the forces of darkness. If you would like to help the Forces of Light in this battle against the forces of darkness, we welcome your help. However, please understand that we need to warn all volunteers that the forces of darkness are using devious fear and control techniques against those who help us. We suggest that people who wish to help us protect themselves by using the high frequency energies produced by Whole Brain Thinking Techniques. (Free Basic Whole Brain Thinking Techniques are available from our website).
The Final Battle has begun and here are three ways you can help the Forces of Light:

1. Use a variety of methods to tell others about the “Truth of Megiddo”
2. Assist us at an AIDS Babies Benefit Gathering, where one can help descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene give high frequency spiritual energy awakenings. One can direct people to headphones of DNA activation tests using sound to locate other descendants and another special DNA activation test that locates Archangels who incarnated into human bodies to help humanity at this time. We also need help with teddy bear sales for the AIDS orphans, etc. (Email us for more information, July Gatherings in Germany, South Africa and NE US.)
3. Bilocate with groups of Archangels every Saturday. These wondrous events expand one’s own Archangelic Light Body and help prepare children for their Ascension in their own Archangelic Light Bodies. (Babies are born with a direct connection to their Angelic Light Body and see/perceive both the earthly 3rd and Angelic 4th dimensions. Children lose their connection to their Angelic Light Body and the Angelic world as they become more focused on 3D life. Archangels are now helping special children to retain their Angelic and Archangelic connections. In addition, the Archangels are also developing children’s connections to their Archangelic Light Bodies for the time of Physical Body Ascensions. We do daily and weekly bilocations to help the Archangels to work with many children at once.)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:03 PM
biogls is currently offline Click here to Send biogls a Private Message Find more posts by biogls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

1. DNA does not respond to sound, sound does not activatye genes. Its new age religious Cr@p made up. We live in four dimensions anyway (1 time 3 space) Your theories have no basis whatsoever.

2. I am a warrior of light. I carry the sword of knolwedge, the white lance of truth, and wear armor forged in the fires of centuries of intellectualism. I also have my GPS and a few RPGs, just in case.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:09 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Heavens to murgatroid

Its one of them SPECIAL PEOPLE again. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:13 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

The Dead Sea Scrolls never use the word "Armageddon." Never never never. Bad crazy person! Bad!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:25 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Not again, my nut is getting tired. laughing

Attachment: nut.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:28 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

edit

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:30 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I am a warrior of light. I carry the sword of knolwedge, the white lance of truth, and wear armor forged in the fires of free thinking..............And will look at what ever you write also before I make up my mind........

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:09 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Thats plagarism.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:31 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Caught that eh???? laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:35 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I know. I'm brilliant.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:36 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

I thought that was me...........

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:53 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Can I sue you then?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:40 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Templares
Heavens to murgatroid

Warrior of Light? Lads, I am further up the spectrum.
Behold the Warrior of Gamma Rays!

(exit, stage left...)

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:59 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

*shouts after* At least I'm visible!

And who said gamma rays are "higher." They're just more purple, shorter wavelength and a higher frequency. Yeah, thats right, you got itty bitty legs b1tch! laughing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:01 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alliance
*shouts after* At least I'm visible!

And who said gamma rays are "higher." They're just more purple, shorter wavelength and a higher frequency. Yeah, thats right, you got itty bitty legs b1tch! laughing

I got better penetration... wink

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:13 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Still got itty bitty legs boy.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:38 PM