KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Final Invitation to Heaven, sincerely Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Final Invitation to Heaven, sincerely Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Started by: JesusIsAlive

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love Final Invitation to Heaven, sincerely Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Regardless of what anyone thinks of me I am not here to make me look good or to win any argument. Jesus Christ is personally inviting every one of you to spend eternity with Him in Paradise. Jesus died to give you eternal life, peace, joy, comfort, abundance, love, and happiness. You may not experience all of these things in this life right now but YOU CAN in the life to come. Don't die in your sins, die in Christ (i.e. forgiven of all your sins). I will put up with all the flack, criticism, hostility, anger, oppositon, hatred, misunderstanding, etc. It does not even faze me. I am well persuaded that God is true, Jesus is true, Heaven is true, and Hell is true (unfortunately). Yes, Jesus Christ is alive; He rose from the dead triumphantly. He who is of God hears God's Words. Many of you are not of God that is why you do not hear (i.e. understand). You do not know when you will breath your last breath. Don't die in your sins. Ask Jesus into your heart sincerely by faith. You have nothing to lose. If what I am telling you is untrue (but it is not) you are still going to die. But I do speak the truth, my God bearing witness. I want to see everyone of you in Heaven when I die. I want to see your faces shine with the glory of God. I want to see your faces as you see God in all of His splendor, glory, and majesty sitting on His throne. I want to watch as the Lord Jesus Christ embraces you in His everlasting love. I want to watch you marvel as you walk on streets of pure transparent gold. I want to see your expression as you realize that the Word is true all along and that you almost missed Heaven because of unbelief. Don't miss Heaven. This may be your last chance to accept Love (i.e. Jesus Christ). Love is Christ and Christ is Love. Receive His love into your heart by faith and you will be saved. You will have eternal security. You will never die again. You will live with Christ Jesus in eternal love and peace. This is Jesus Christ's personal promise to you.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 06:32 AM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Proof of Hell? || Dr. Donald Whitaker, Research-Scientist/Chemist

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 06:37 AM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Regardless of what anyone thinks of me I am not here to make me look good or to win any argument. Cyric is personally inviting every one of you to spend eternity with Him in Paradise. Cyric died to give you eternal life, peace, joy, comfort, abundance, love, and happiness. You may not experience all of these things in this life right now but YOU CAN in the life to come. Don't die in your sins, die in Cyric (i.e. forgiven of all your sins). I will put up with all the flack, criticism, hostility, anger, oppositon, hatred, misunderstanding, etc. It does not even faze me. I am well persuaded that God is true, Cyric is true, Heaven is true, and Hell is true (unfortunately). Yes, Cyric is alive; He rose from the dead triumphantly. He who is of God hears God's Words. Many of you are not of God that is why you do not hear (i.e. understand). You do not know when you will breath your last breath. Don't die in your sins. Ask Cyric into your heart sincerely by faith. You have nothing to lose. If what I am telling you is untrue (but it is not) you are still going to die. But I do speak the truth, my God bearing witness. I want to see everyone of you in Heaven when I die. I want to see your faces shine with the glory of God. I want to see your faces as you see God in all of His splendor, glory, and majesty sitting on His throne. I want to watch as the Lord Cyric embraces you in His everlasting love. I want to watch you marvel as you walk on streets of pure transparent gold. I want to see your expression as you realize that the Word is true all along and that you almost missed Heaven because of unbelief. Don't miss Heaven. This may be your last chance to accept Love (i.e. Cyric). Love is Cyric and Cyric is Love. Receive His love into your heart by faith and you will be saved. You will have eternal security. You will never die again. You will live with Cyric in eternal love and peace. This is Cyric's personal promise to you.

sick

Next up Osiris.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:40 AM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Oooo, Dungeons & Dragons Cyric? The one who killed Bhaal and stole his powers?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:56 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Oooo, Dungeons & Dragons Cyric? The one who killed Bhaal and stole his powers?

Ja. Im a member of his church and im using JIA's tactics to enlarge our coffers . . . . er, i mean church.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 08:00 AM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Originally posted by Templares
Ja. Im a member of his church and im using JIA's tactics to enlarge our coffers . . . . er, i mean church.

Nothing wrong with that, those coffers wont fill themselves.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 08:05 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

This thread is one of those little hand out cartoon pamplets! eek!

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:24 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

These threads make me laugh. laughing

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:35 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Me too, until I stary crying and rocking back and forth in my chair.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:37 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

We have enough Jesus threads. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:49 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
We have enough JesusIsAlive threads. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats not very nice, at least he's contributing to the forum.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:50 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Alliance
Thats not very nice, at least he's contributing to the forum.

By over doing the thread quantity on a subject, the forum become diluted.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 02:30 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

This could be our new general discussion forum eek!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 02:43 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

By over doing the thread quantity on a subject, the forum become diluted.

It's actually come up once or twice in the reports. He doesn't bash or anything, but we had people asking if his excessive posting of Bible verses in nearly every thread was a form of spam.

No action was taken, as it is not intended maliciously, but at the same time, I agree with your overall assessment that less would be more in this case.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

Originally posted by DigiMark007
It's actually come up once or twice in the reports. He doesn't bash or anything, but we had people asking if his excessive posting of Bible verses in nearly every thread was a form of spam.

No action was taken, as it is not intended maliciously, but at the same time, I agree with your overall assessment that less would be more in this case.

I disagree. I believe it is intended maliciously. He posts and reposted slight variations on the same subject so that people have to wade through his threads to find the threads intended for discussion. Also, JIA is not interested in discussion. He has stated this. He is only proselyting, that is his only intent.

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:43 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Well...we all make long posts.

Sock threads like this are annoying. He can't be banned for quoting the bible all the time, no matter how annoying it is.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:58 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Regret
I disagree. I believe it is intended maliciously. He posts and reposted slight variations on the same subject so that people have to wade through his threads to find the threads intended for discussion. Also, JIA is not interested in discussion. He has stated this. He is only proselyting, that is his only intent.

Right. Not overtly malicious, still....and not nearly as bad as most things we have to act on.

But it could quite easily be considered spam. I'll get someone to deal with it myself if these threads/posts continue to be a problem. It's just tough, because he's technically allowed to post his thoughts, that's the purpose of this forum. But determining when "the line" is crossed between religious expression and spamming is difficult.

And it wouldn't come to a ban. Most likely just a warning and some closed threads.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I wouldn't say its spamming yet, but then again what do I know.

You could say I spam this forum because I post everywhere all the time.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:06 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

To over do these kinds of threads, or to over do any kind of thread, is being disrespectful to other people on the forum. Especially to continue after being asked to stop.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:10 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

To over do these kinds of threads, or to over do any kind of thread, is being disrespectful to other people on the forum. Especially to continue after being asked to stop.

yes

There's a big difference between posting essentially the same thing a bunch of times, and posting a lot but having varying purposes and messages to your posts. We don't punish activity, just excessive activity that gets annoying/upsetting to others.

That said, this isn't my forum, and he appears to have slowed down considerably. I honestly doubt I'll have to do anything about it, and in the meantime I'm not too annoyed by this stuff...even if it's a bit pointless to post again and again.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:17 PM