KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Lucifer's Q&A

Lucifer's Q&A
Started by: LuciferTheAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LuciferTheAngel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer's Q&A

Hey, Lucifer here! As you may know my name has been seriously abused... People are saying i'm the root of all evil, ect... Well it's just not true. So I decided to come here and answer anyones questions about anything, religious or not. That way, people will understand my position on things.

So, ask away!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 06:38 PM
LuciferTheAngel is currently offline Click here to Send LuciferTheAngel a Private Message Find more posts by LuciferTheAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anaconda
Jukebox

taken those purple pills again huh?

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 06:41 PM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LuciferTheAngel
Restricted

Account Restricted

No i'm not. Thanks for the question though.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 06:42 PM
LuciferTheAngel is currently offline Click here to Send LuciferTheAngel a Private Message Find more posts by LuciferTheAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer is not Satan, Satan is Satan. Lucifer is another Fallen Angel. So you fail, basically.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 06:44 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LuciferTheAngel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did I ever SAY I was Satan? No I did not. I never used that title. I've had that title projected on to me and I find it quite offensive.

And by the way, you're going on the assumption that the bible is true in it's discriptions of me.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 06:49 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Well, if you aren't Satan, then what is the point of asking you questions?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 06:51 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LuciferTheAngel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I am known as "Satan". My response wasn't clear on that, so I'll try and explain it better.

1. The two terms stand for the same being. The bible is false for saying otherwise.

2. I prefer not to use the term Satan for myself because it's an offensive term.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 06:56 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LuciferTheAngel
Well I am known as "Satan". My response wasn't clear on that, so I'll try and explain it better.

1. The two terms stand for the same being. The bible is false for saying otherwise.

2. I prefer not to use the term Satan for myself because it's an offensive term.

No. You are wrong, and a moron who doesn't click links.

Satan and Lucifer are not the same character. They are, in all stories and myth's, seperate beings. Do your research before post noob-ish threads.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:05 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LuciferTheAngel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Excuse me, but it seems like I would be the authority figure on this issue, not you.

I mean, that's like walking up to superman telling you his secret identity, and then you saying that he's wwrong because you read a book that says otherwise.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:11 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, whatever, stfu, kthnxbi

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:17 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Reality check someone, please.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:17 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote