KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Satanism vs. Christianity

Satanism vs. Christianity
Started by: XvampbenjiiX666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Question Satanism vs. Christianity

this thread is just to see whether more people prefer Satanism or Christianity...i myself prefer Satanism

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:13 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Satanism has certainly done less harm.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:14 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Satanism vs. Christianity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
this thread is just to see whether more people prefer Satanism or Christianity...i myself prefer Satanism

Nether. One delusion is not better then another delusion.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:16 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

true...Satanist aren't as cruel

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Satanism is quite a bit more fun.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i think its better than believing in a god that lets ppl you love and know get hurt or die horribly

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:17 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

i think its better than believing in a god that lets ppl you love and know get hurt or die horribly

But Satanists still believe in that fictional god.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:18 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Nether. One delusion is not better then another delusion.
Says the Buddhist.

LaVeyian Satanism to me seems to have quite some merit. I am not very informed about it altogether though.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:20 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
But Satanists still believe in that fictional god.

only when we call him the enslaver of the human kind...we still do but for that reason

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:20 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

only when we call him the enslaver of the human kind...we still do but for that reason

But the god of the bible is no different then the gods of the Greek or Roman mythology. Satan is also in the same boat.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:22 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Bardock42
LaVeyian Satanism to me seems to have quite some merit. I am not very informed about it altogether though.

Elaborate.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:24 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

true...they may be in the same boat but all our different

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:25 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Elaborate.

Well, it is basically just individualism or objectivism, philosophical ideas which are very logical and explicable and also useful for a number of purposes, it adds some rituals and minor mystic believes, though they are more drama and show than anything, the philosophy seems intelligent and acceptable.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:26 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

there is also theistic satanism where we believe the christian god is the enslaver of the humankind and Satan is the god of darkness and sin, and that he's the almighty

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:28 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

where laveyan is just philosphy theistic is rituals

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:28 PM
Bardock42

there is also theistic satanism where we believe the christian god is the enslaver of the humankind and Satan is the god of darkness and sin, and that he's the almighty
I know. It's stupid.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:30 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

true...they may be in the same boat but all our different

Then why do you believe in something that does not exist?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:33 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, it is basically just individualism or objectivism, philosophical ideas which are very logical and explicable and also useful for a number of purposes, it adds some rituals and minor mystic believes, though they are more drama and show than anything, the philosophy seems intelligent and acceptable.

Huh, looked it up on wiki. Seems like what people do anyway just taken to the extreme and worded in order to add a bit of shock value.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:35 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Huh, looked it up on wiki. Seems like what people do anyway just taken to the extreme and worded in order to add a bit of shock value.
Indeed.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:39 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

We have Satanism threads already. This should either be closed or merged.

And beyond that, if you want to discuss Satanism, go ahead and say so. But trying to do so under the pretense of "which has more adherents" is a bit unecessary, don't you think? Clearly it's Christianity.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote