KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » A Satanist Word's

A Satanist Word's
Started by: XvampbenjiiX666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

A Satanist Word's

The meaning of life

If you are his minion then it is the purpose of your life to serve him. It is a divine calling, and it is a mundane calling. Divinity and mundane life become one and balanced when you use all of the talents you were given in life to serve Satan. And what higher purpose could their be? Our work is holy, that wich is done in the name of Satan. It is not so much an evangelistic calling, for there is nothing more worthless than a bum on the street that preaches to you of the values of Christ. Rather it is that you project the will and energy of Satan in all things that you do, and as others observe you the black energy of the master will manifest in their hearts.

Hope

When there is no hope of redemption, seek peace in vengeance. It is not the will of Satan that you suffer for the actions of others, it is a test of you character. Rise up and bury your enemy in his own blood. If not, do not succumb yourself to the weakness of human emotional dispair. Let the strength of Satan be with you and move through you in every day that you live and all actions that you do. He is always closer than you think.

Dawn of the New Satanism

We are standing in the first lights of the infernal dawn of the New Satanism. The Church of Satan and Anton Lavey's Satanism are not but products of 20th century culture. What did LaVey promise us at the end of his Satanic Rituals Book? That by the year 2001 Reason would triumph over radical religion and the Church of Satan would be at the center of this new age of reason. He was as wrong as he is dead! 2001 brought the global religious war of the Motheists to its pinnacle as thousands died at the hands of Muslim extremists. The world is in flames, a clash of religions bathing in more blood than even the Crusades of the Middle ages. And where is the Church of Satan? They can only cower and hang their heads in embarassment. If they were the only Satanism then Satanism would be as good as dead. Their weakness and intellectual idealism sickens me. I implore you to truncate these wretches at every turn. I predict that the Church of Satan will completley cease to exist by the year 2020 if not earlier. They never were a Satan Worshiper religion, and their philosophy of humanism is obsolete in the world we live in today.

And so was formed CATHEDRAL OF THE BLACK GOAT. The religion of the warriors of lord Satan. Unabashedly forged of iron will, servants of Satan to death. It is the only Satanism that will survive as those who are without make war around us.

Hails belong to Satan Alone!

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 10:22 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Satan does not exist.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 10:23 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Satanism != Satan worshiping.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 11:06 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

Only to the uninformed.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 11:20 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Satanism != Satan worshiping.

A subset of Christianity.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 05:47 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Re: A Satanist Word's

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
The Church of Satan and Anton Lavey's Satanism are not but products of 20th century culture.

You're right. That "religion" was founded by a liontamer in San Fransisco in the late 60's. Its no surprise that it coincided with the whole "**** the government" and Free Love movement of the hippies during Vietnam.

And the differences between that and your "New Satanism" are superficial. Its still a form of teenage rebellion.

Last edited by Quiero Mota on Jul 11th, 2008 at 06:32 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 06:23 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

not teenage rebellion, but an actual way of life. for those who want a senses of self freedom and want to believe in something more than a liar

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 01:01 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You're right. That "religion" was founded by a liontamer in San Fransisco in the late 60's. Its no surprise that it coincided with the whole "**** the government" and Free Love movement of the hippies during Vietnam.

And the differences between that and your "New Satanism" are superficial. Its still a form of teenage rebellion.

At least that they have in common with Christianity.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 01:02 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

not teenage rebellion, but an actual way of life. for those who want a senses of self freedom and want to believe in something more than a liar

How is Satan not a lie? Satan is part of Christian mythology, and if you are saying that Christianity is a lie, then so is Satan.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:37 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i didn't say their god was a lie...i said he was a liar.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:33 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

i didn't say their god was a lie...i said he was a liar.

Who is "he"? confused

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:37 PM
Impediment
Endless

Anton LaVey was just a Hollywood Satanist. The LaVeyan Satanic Church is a joke.

Ask a REAL satanic person, like Glen Benton, how much of a fake LaVey was.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 07:42 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

LaVey's out look on Satanism is a joke...thats why i follow the Cathedral of the Black Goat

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 07:51 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Who is "he"? confused
i forgot that god's are not a sex...so "it"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 07:52 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

i forgot that god's are not a sex...so "it"

Assuming that "it" is real. wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 08:00 PM
Bardock42

I like LaVey

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 08:38 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Rather it is that you project the will and energy of Satan in all things that you do, and as others observe you the black energy of the master will manifest in their hearts.

I must congratulate on coming up with a type of Satanism that is copy Puritan "city on a hill" mentality and then just finds antonyms for everything. Very original and ensures you'll soon be as common as the Puritans themselves.

Of course like any theist you really have no way of understanding with genuine certainty what your god wants you to do. While I happily support your right to believe what you wish the basis of this form of Satanism seems to be little more than codified angst stemming directly from Christianity.

When there is no hope of redemption, seek peace in vengeance. It is not the will of Satan that you suffer for the actions of others, it is a test of you character. Rise up and bury your enemy in his own blood. If not, do not succumb yourself to the weakness of human emotional dispair. Let the strength of Satan be with you and move through you in every day that you live and all actions that you do. He is always closer than you think.

I'll keep that in mind. And thank you for the blessing.

humanism is obsolete in the world we live in today.

That much is do agree with completely.

And so was formed CATHEDRAL OF THE BLACK GOAT. The religion of the warriors of lord Satan. Unabashedly forged of iron will, servants of Satan to death. It is the only Satanism that will survive as those who are without make war around us.

Unfortunately cutting yourself and wearing dark colors won't intimidate anyone. Fighting to the death will be pretty hard when you keep fainting too.

Originally posted by Bardock42
At least that they have in common with Christianity.

Somehow the most popular religion in the world doesn't seem like it would appeal to a sense of teenage rebellion.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 08:49 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Somehow the most popular religion in the world doesn't seem like it would appeal to a sense of teenage rebellion.

I was talking about the way it started...you know, unwashed hippies, wandering the earth revolting against the status quo...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 08:53 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I was talking about the way it started...you know, unwashed hippies, wandering the earth revolting against the status quo...

laughing I didn't think of it that way.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 09:03 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

I like LaVey
Of course U would. wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 05:48 AM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote