KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » My new religion: SCIENTOLOGY

My new religion: SCIENTOLOGY
Started by: occultdestroyer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

My new religion: SCIENTOLOGY

Starting this month of October 2008, I have converted to the Church of Scientology.

It was a startling move at first, but once I watched Hancock and saw the incredible powers of Will Smith, I was finally convinced that this (path) is the true way towards Salvation.

Yes, I confess, to G-SUS and Satan and Ten Speed, that I was amazed and shocked at my gullibility to join such a profound Star Trek-like organization. But alas, my decisions were manipulated by the joint efforts of The Illuminati and NWO. I have been brainwashed like the mindless drone that I am.

And now, I shall drink booze with Tom Cruise and Will Smith in local gatherings and satisfy the urges of my inner 'thetas' with sex and drugs and other such vices.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 11:10 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

sounds good to me...sign me up

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 11:30 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Starting this month of October 2008, I have converted to the Church of Scientology.

It was a startling move at first, but once I watched Hancock and saw the incredible powers of Will Smith, I was finally convinced that this (path) is the true way towards Salvation.

Yes, I confess, to G-SUS and Satan and Ten Speed, that I was amazed and shocked at my gullibility to join such a profound Star Trek-like organization. But alas, my decisions were manipulated by the joint efforts of The Illuminati and NWO. I have been brainwashed like the mindless drone that I am.

And now, I shall drink booze with Tom Cruise and Will Smith in local gatherings and satisfy the urges of my inner 'thetas' with sex and drugs and other such vices.

And pay an absolute fortune to be a member and stay within the "church", congrats.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 11:31 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Scientology is the study of science

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 11:34 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Well have fun. I hope you learn something about yourself along the way.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 02:38 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: My new religion: SCIENTOLOGY

How much money do you have?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 03:13 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Did you havesmile

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 03:19 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Did you havesmile
laughing Good point.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 03:30 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If holding onto two bits of metal attacked to a box with some blinking lights and a meter in an attempt to "read" how suppressed you are is science, then sure.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 04:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Re: My new religion: SCIENTOLOGY

Originally posted by occultdestroyer And now, I shall drink booze with Tom Cruise and Will Smith in local gatherings and satisfy the urges of my inner 'thetans ' with sex and drugs and other such vices.

quote:

confused

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 05:44 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scientology should have a different name.

I erronously associated it with the philosophy that our lives should be based on science.

Then I saw the South Park episode.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 06:04 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

It should be called, "brainwash & rip off -ology"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 06:32 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Bicnarok
It should be called, "brainwash & rip off -ology"

What about Money-ology? laughing

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 06:38 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What about Money-ology? laughing

Taken: http://moneyology.com/

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 06:46 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Church of KMC = better deal.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 06:59 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This sounds like a fake thread. The last small paragraph gives it away, as no actual convert would make dumb claims like drinking booze with celebrities, which is obviously impossible to all but the most oblivious. Especially given occult's history, I'm disinclined to believe a word of it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 08:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Mindship
Church of KMC = better deal.

Hmmm..
I'll think about that

Originally posted by DigiMark007
This sounds like a fake thread. The last small paragraph gives it away, as no actual convert would make dumb claims like drinking booze with celebrities, which is obviously impossible to all but the most oblivious. Especially given occult's history, I'm disinclined to believe a word of it.

Sarcasm my friend.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:16 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Sarcasm my friend.

Then what's the point? It's close to being baiting or spam. Besides, we already have Scientology threads.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:27 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Then what's the point? It's close to being baiting or spam. Besides, we already have Scientology threads.

Did you report it for a merge?

edit: done

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:28 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Nah, I didn't bother. But thanks for doing it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:40 AM