KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Jay-Z has spoken blasphemy

Jay-Z has spoken blasphemy
Started by: JesusIsAlive

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jay Z Disses JESUS CHRIST on (empire state of mind)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dAp...player_embedded

Jay-Z has spoken blasphemy.

This is an antichrist spirit at work behind this song. Jay-Z will stand before the Great God and Lord/Savior Jesus Christ and give account for the blasphemy that he has uttered.

Millions of people look up to Jay-Z and respect what he says so he has influence.

Proof of Hell? || Dr. Donald Whitaker, Research-Scientist/Chemist

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Dec 1st, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 12:46 AM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jay-Z has spoken blasphemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dAp...player_embedded

This is an antichrist spirit at work behind this song. Jay-Z will stand before the Great God and Lord/Savior Jesus Christ and give account for the blasphemy that he has uttered.

Millions of people look up to Jay-Z and respect what he says so he has influence.

Proof of Hell? || Dr. Donald Whitaker, Research-Scientist/Chemist

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 12:52 AM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

This too shall pass.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 12:53 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Who really cares?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Ahhhhhhh hahaha whatever. So easy to make people read stuff a certain way.

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:11 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
Who really cares?

People care about the line "Hail Mary to the city, you're a virgin, and Jesus can't save you, life startes when the church ends."

With one statement he has essentially stated that the beliefs that an entire group of people not only holds very close but structure their lives around is a lie. So, yea, I'd say it's in their rights to get alittle irritated about it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:13 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: Jay Z Disses JESUS CHRIST on (empire state of mind)

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

Thats the greatest blasphemy of all

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:18 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Peach
Who really cares?
And, more importantly, why is this in the GDF?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:19 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

its also in the religion forum

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:21 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Re: Jay-Z has spoken blasphemy

Let me tell you, that thought alone is a lot more scary than any "blasphemy" he might have spoken.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:25 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Jesus has long been DEAD.

FFS, Move on with your lives!

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:35 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
People care about the line "Hail Mary to the city, you're a virgin, and Jesus can't save you, life startes when the church ends."

With one statement he has essentially stated that the beliefs that an entire group of people not only holds very close but structure their lives around is a lie. So, yea, I'd say it's in their rights to get alittle irritated about it.

Consider that there are probably billions of people who think that . . .

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:40 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Dec 1st, 2009 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:54 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Jay-Z has spoken blasphemy

url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dApiC2-l04&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Or there is no judgement day, and whatever we do will fade away.

Wow, I thought the link was to the song. Any body have a link to it so I can listen?

Last edited by Shakyamunison on Dec 1st, 2009 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:04 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

This thread is also in the Religious forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...02#post12376302

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:13 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Why not kill him? If you are going to get upset because someone doesn't like your religion why not strap a bomb to your chest?

I don't think God would care what Jay Z has to say.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:18 AM
Peach
mordrem

And again.

So?

Welcome to reality. Just because a bunch of people believe something doesn't mean that everyone does.

I have to wonder how strong someone's faith has to be if they flip out over something like that.

Also I merged the threads. JIA, don't make duplicate threads.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Jesus' movie sucked.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why not kill him? If you are going to get upset because someone doesn't like your religion why not strap a bomb to your chest?

I don't think God would care what Jay Z has to say.

Because obviously there's no distance between "Mr. Spock" and "homicidal rage".

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 03:03 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by King Kandy
Let me tell you, that thought alone is a lot more scary than any "blasphemy" he might have spoken.
LOL You know this was brought up cuz JIA listened to what I posted and did some extra researching.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 03:13 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote