KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Is God a just judge?

Is God a just judge?
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

Is God a just judge?

Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.

Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

God’s corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 01:38 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Greatest I am
Is God a just judge?

Nope, God is a dick.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:17 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

God is whatever we want god to be.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:38 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^Which means that God is a dick.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:40 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

jesus and god are two different beings

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 10:21 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Shabazz916

Yes, one is just a man while the other is just a belief.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 12:09 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Shabazz916
You sick f*ck.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 03:04 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You sick f*ck.

3 gods in 1.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 07:22 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

What a bargain.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2014 12:28 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Everything that is God's is His Sons. All his judgments are for our own good.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 06:49 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by Wonder Man
All his judgments are for our own good.

Unless you're gay. Or female. Or the recipient of a rape. Or a child. Or an old man. Or a million other fucking things.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 05:41 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Is God a just judge?

Originally posted by Greatest I am
Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.

Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

God’s corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL

It would appear that you do not have an understanding the Atonement.

Do you honestly think you've stumbled upon an amazing theosophical thought that wasn't already addressed 1900 years ago?

Edit - Let me know if you're serious. I don't think you are. If you were, you'd post it on a Christian Apologist message board where you would get real answers and real arguments.

Last edited by dadudemon on Jul 5th, 2014 at 06:43 AM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 06:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Hate Bane
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 09:18 PM
I Hate Bane is currently offline Click here to Send I Hate Bane a Private Message Find more posts by I Hate Bane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Re: Re: Is God a just judge?

Originally posted by dadudemon

Do you honestly think you've stumbled upon an amazing theosophical thought that wasn't already addressed 1900 years ago?

Edit - Let me know if you're serious. I don't think you are. If you were, you'd post it on a Christian Apologist message board where you would get real answers and real arguments.

I am not the poster you were asking this of, but ...

1. I am not so sure "there is nothing new under the sun" works here as an argument. We are living in a different time in a different locale in a different culture with different means of communication different mindsets and different scientific knowledge and technologies. That's too much "different" not to be considered new unless you have an exceptional definition of that word.

2. I think you mean "theological"? Theosophical is associated with Aleister Crowley and Luciferians and the like.

On the other hand, the OP has claimed to be Gnostic in other threads ...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 09:48 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Is God a just judge?

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I'm surprised that a Skyfather like Zeus defeated Hulk when Zeus' Top-Tier son Hercules has lost to Hulk.

This is all we need to know of the blue wave.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 07:14 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

Originally posted by Epicurus
Nope, God is a dick.

+ 1

Regards
DL

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 10:25 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
God is whatever we want god to be.

Yes.

Not the bible God.

As depicted, is he a just God?

Regards
DL

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 10:27 PM
Greatest I am

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Yes, one is just a man while the other is just a belief.

Well put.

Regards
DL

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 10:30 PM
Greatest I am

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Everything that is God's is His Sons. All his judgments are for our own good.

Yet scriptures say that the vast majority of us will end in hell or death.

That is hardly a creator God creating souls for their beat possible end. That makes him an immoral creator.

But to your judgement call.

-------------------------

Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 10:33 PM
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Is God a just judge?

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I am not the poster you were asking this of, but ...

1. I am not so sure "there is nothing new under the sun" works here as an argument. We are living in a different time in a different locale in a different culture with different means of communication different mindsets and different scientific knowledge and technologies. That's too much "different" not to be considered new unless you have an exceptional definition of that word.

2. I think you mean "theological"? Theosophical is associated with Aleister Crowley and Luciferians and the like.

On the other hand, the OP has claimed to be Gnostic in other threads ...

1. Regarding the Atonement, yeah, you can pretty much bet that anything anyone thinks about the Atonement has already been thought and argued about. It is one of if not the most important aspect of Christianity.

2. No, I mean "theosophical" as in "theosophy."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 10:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote