KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Question for Christians: Do More People Go To Heaven Or Hell?

Question for Christians: Do More People Go To Heaven Or Hell?
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Question for Christians: Do More People Go To Heaven Or Hell?

Well, this is a question for my fellow Christians... do you believe more people go to Heaven or Hell?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 08:31 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

In my belief, a person can only be saved if he/she accepts Jesus as Savior. According to that prerequisite for salvation, it would mean that most of the world will go to Hell, as they choose otherwise.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 04:03 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
In my belief, a person can only be saved if he/she accepts Jesus as Savior. .

Honestly....Jesus, Saviour of what????

I'm not responsible for the (past) actions of my "fellow man" so why should I be held accountable for "something" that happened prior to my own existence?

So we're "created" by Him just to be automatically condemned to Hell?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 04:13 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Question for Christians: Do More People Go To Heaven Or Hell?

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well, this is a question for my fellow Christians... do you believe more people go to Heaven or Hell?

The fact you restrict this to only Christians sends me to hell. wink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 04:16 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Honestly....Jesus, Saviour of what????

I'm not responsible for the (past) actions of my "fellow man" so why should I be held accountable for "something" that happened prior to my own existence?

So we're "created" by Him just to be automatically condemned to Hell?

The Bible teaches that the sin of Adam is passed down to every generation. We all are born sinners and need salvation. So, you are not responsible for Adam's original sin, but your own sins since you've been born.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 04:29 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The Bible teaches that the sin of Adam is passed down to every generation. We all are born sinners and need salvation.

And I guess also that when you imagine what God looks like, He's an old white-skinned Western looking dude with a beard?

And Jesus is a long haired hippy?
Western, of course.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 04:48 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

And I guess also that when you imagine what God looks like, He's an old white-skinned Western looking dude with a beard?

Western, of course.

LOL

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 04:55 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

The Bible teaches that the sin of Adam is passed down to every generation. We all are born sinners and need salvation. So, you are not responsible for Adam's original sin, but your own sins since you've been born.

You're not condemned by the Original Sin, you're condemned for your own sins. If you've lived a sinless life you will make it to heaven, but of course no one has... well except for Jesus.

Western, of course.

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image." - Exodus 20:4

Last edited by Astner on Aug 21st, 2014 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 07:58 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Question for Christians: Do More People Go To Heaven Or Hell?

Originally posted by Emperordmb

I'm not a Christian, but since Christianity holds that God is a loving god who forgives the errors of his flawed creation, I think 100% of people go to Heaven.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 08:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

In my belief, a person can only be saved if he/she accepts Jesus as Savior. According to that prerequisite for salvation, it would mean that most of the world will go to Hell, as they choose otherwise.
What a narrow minded point of view. Watch zeitgeist and have your mind and your beliefs blown.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 08:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Watch zeitgeist and have your mind and your beliefs blown.

HYG: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 08:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Astner
You're not condemned by the Original Sin, you're condemned for your own sins. If you've lived a sinless life you will make it to heaven, but of course no one has... well except for Jesus.

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image." - Exodus 20:4

It entirely depends on which denomination you're talking about.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 08:55 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

What a narrow minded point of view. Watch zeitgeist and have your mind and your beliefs blown.

It didn't blow any of my religious beliefs away.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 11:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It didn't blow any of my religious beliefs away.
You probably didn't have any to begin with.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 12:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
HYG: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/
Quit being weird.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 12:39 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

You buy into that stuff, Quan?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 12:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You buy into that stuff, Quan?
Saying God is all loving and then hypocritically saying if you don't believe in Jesus you will burn forever is deliciously foolish.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 12:53 AM
NemeBro

Do babies who die in their infancy not knowing who Jesus is go to Hell?

Do people in third-world shit-hole countries who never meet a Christian go to Hell?

Seems like the cards were stacked against them from the start.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 12:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

You probably didn't have any to begin with.

Well, I'm a Buddhist, but I thought it might be fun. wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 01:08 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by NemeBro
Do babies who die in their infancy not knowing who Jesus is go to Hell?

Do people in third-world shit-hole countries who never meet a Christian go to Hell?

Seems like the cards were stacked against them from the start.

Infant deaths & poor people were created for Christians to feel righteous about themselves.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 01:50 AM