KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Gnostic Christian Mystery School Secret Truth #1.

Gnostic Christian Mystery School Secret Truth #1.
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

All that can and is said of all Gods is speculative by nature as none of it is provable. To state that God exists cannot be a true statement unless one has a God to show. This is irrefutable as it can be shown that all Gods are based on ancient myths and stories. They are always to remain mysterious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwkgGPvClF4

All religions are based on myths, legends and hope in an afterlife that unfortunately turned to literal belief, --- and this one issue created the war against free thought that led to the purge of many cults that did not want to read literally and to the Inquisition and the Dark Ages. It ended the Mystery Schools.

Literalists cannot help but be wrong unless they rely on blind faith and that faith of fools has pushed Christians and Muslims to kill many due to this blind faith mind set. Christians will kill again, --- just like Islam is doing today thanks to literal reading, --- given the chance.

Christian literalist won against free thinking religions thanks to Constantine’s support --- but they cannot win today thanks to an intelligent population who are not superstitious nor as gullible as in past times and do not believe in fantasy, miracles and magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1PDxeUynA

Is literal reading of any scripture or holy book mentally good, or mentally evil?

Has literal reading done the damage I alluded to or has it been a good influence for mankind?

Regards
DL

P.S.
This thinking is the Gnostic Christian’s goal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alR...player_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 04:52 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Gnostic Christian Mystery School Secret Truth #1.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Greatest I am
All that can and is said of all Gods is speculative by nature as none of it is provable. To state that God exists cannot be a true statement unless one has a God to show. This is irrefutable as it can be shown that all Gods are based on ancient myths and stories. They are always to remain mysterious.

All gods are mad made, especially the one in the bible.
All religions are based on myths, legends and hope in an afterlife that unfortunately turned to literal belief, --- and this one issue created the war against free thought that led to the purge of many cults that did not want to read literally and to the Inquisition and the Dark Ages. It ended the Mystery Schools.

This is true of Christianity, but not of Hinduism or Buddhism.

Literalists cannot help but be wrong unless they rely on blind faith and that faith of fools has pushed Christians and Muslims to kill many due to this blind faith mind set. Christians will kill again, --- just like Islam is doing today thanks to literal reading, --- given the chance.

No argument. Christianity does have blood on its hands.

Christian literalist won against free thinking religions thanks to Constantine’s support --- but they cannot win today thanks to an intelligent population who are not superstitious nor as gullible as in past times and do not believe in fantasy, miracles and magic.

That’s why they have their own museums with cavemen riding dinosaurs.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/this...about-dinosaurs
LOL!
Is literal reading of any scripture or holy book mentally good, or mentally evil?

It can be both. The bible and the Koran manifest the ten worlds.
Has literal reading done the damage I alluded to or has it been a good influence for mankind?

Humans are to blame for all the evil in the world.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 02:41 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

Re: Re: Gnostic Christian Mystery School Secret Truth #1.

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
All gods are mad made, especially the one in the bible.

This is true of Christianity, but not of Hinduism or Buddhism.

No argument. Christianity does have blood on its hands.

That’s why they have their own museums with cavemen riding dinosaurs.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/this...about-dinosaurs
LOL!

It can be both. The bible and the Koran manifest the ten worlds.

Humans are to blame for all the evil in the world.

No argument. I am disappointed in this O.P. I must have done too good a job as no theist had dared try to refute it.

Oh well. It seems to be getting harder to have theists defend their position. I guess that comes with religions shrinking as quickly as they are.

Regards
DL

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 02:45 AM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Re: Gnostic Christian Mystery School Secret Truth #1.

No argument. I am disappointed in this O.P. I must have done too good a job as no theist had dared try to refute it.

Oh well. It seems to be getting harder to have theists defend their position. I guess that comes with religions shrinking as quickly as they are.

Regards
DL

They are not willing to talk. I think it is because of hate clouding their heart.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 03:26 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gnostic Christian Mystery School Secret Truth #1.

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
They are not willing to talk. I think it is because of hate clouding their heart.

You may be right. That is why they cling to the idea of hell so hard even when their own clergy tell them a good God would never create such an immoral construct. They love to hate too much to have their God be a Universalist God the way the Gnostic Christian God is.

Regards
DL

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 05:25 PM